Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

Please stop with the excuses. This team was slightly overrated, but every team has these games. If they are really good, they will come back and win this game. Other than Dawson maybe, the staff can make these kids punch back. Pry had his crew ready to punch us in the mouth, and we were not ready. Most disappointing to me has been the Oline, which has been beaten badly.
UGA almost, and maybe should have, lost to Kentucky.

Mario and crew need to adjust. Need a stop and tieing score, then figure out how to run the ball.

Advertisement
Can’t watch the game. Are we seriously struggling with this VT team? Never expected to go undefeated, but VT. Gotta turn it around.

Advertisement
I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but VagTech is playing coverage now.

They are rushing three; spying one. And Miami keeps throwing it.

Bring in Arroyo and Williams and get to work until they get out of playing coverage.

Run.
The.
Ball.

Advertisement
At Work. Can't watch the game. Wtf is going on?
UM1.png

Advertisement
Seattle local here, looking like Canes & Dawgs will be down at the half and favored to lose.
$50 parlay time for both to win :)

Advertisement
Guirdy will adjust.

What about our O? VT DBs pretty good, giving our WRs fits. Our running game is ****. Our OL is a PHYSICAL pass blocking OL which leans on you in the 4th after a big lead is the type of line I see.

UGA beat UK by one point in an ugly game this year. We’re fine as long as we get the dub which I think we will

Advertisement
Back