Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

Guidry usually turns up in 2nd half

His interview during the week he was asked about halftime adjustments. He said teams always have a different game plan to start a game than what a DC might see on film. If the D manages to minimize the bleeding in the first half, then the opposing offense will tend to go back to what is on film (base offense )in the second half . Then it’s easier for a DC to stop their offense. Problem is they are lighting up UM so there is no need for them to change game plan.

Advertisement
I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but VagTech is playing coverage now.

They are rushing three; spying one. And Miami keeps throwing it.

Bring in Arroyo and Williams and get to work until they get out of playing coverage.

Run.
The.
Ball.
We've tried.

Not a defensive guru, but aren't they just running a lot of zone and keeping things in front of them? They're also tackling well.

Advertisement
Outcoached, outplayed, 2 TOs and only down 7. I guess that’s good? We can’t possibly play worse in the 2nd half, right?
We have to get a run game going in and hold and make major adjustments on D for 2nd half. We looked like total *** in that first half. We looked a step slow for some reason or we overlooked them. Something is off.

Guirdy will adjust.

What about our O? VT DBs pretty good, giving our WRs fits. Our running game is ****. Our OL is a PHYSICAL pass blocking OL which leans on you in the 4th after a big lead is the type of line I see.
this is why we needed to land Jeremiah hes lightning fast can beat any DB. The coverage been tight but with him it wouldnt have looked that tight pause

Advertisement
I think I'm still confident but high I was on when before that nullified TD has grounded me a lil bit about this team. Just win this game

We are playing like absolute ****. Embarrassing first half. Cam Ward having the worst day of his career. OL getting manhandled. Defense can’t tackle, can’t cover. What an absolute ****show.

VA Tech is not a good team this **** is unacceptably bad.

Season might be over tonight
Gtfoh you freaking one tooth troll

Advertisement

Bring in Arroyo and Williams and get to work until they get out of playing coverage.

Run.
The.
Ball.

I have been yelling this. More 12 personnel, commit to run until they adapt, and mix in some throws out of 12 to keep them honest and exploit our TE mismatches.

Advertisement

Run.
The.
Ball.
We keep running it up the gut with a fat slow back who can’t break any tackles

Advertisement
Back