Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

Advertisement
Gotta be able to run the ball in the 2H. I’d like to see Lyle more tonight.

I wish I had the all-22 view because on a lot of dropbacks Cam doesn’t seem to be able to find anybody open - can anybody at the game comment on what they’re doing in coverage?
dropping 7 or 8 and playing our guys physical.

Cam is really looking at that wheel route alot ....the motion guy who keeps running the wheel is a waste....

we honestly need to draw up some qb design runs...f it.

Their coach knows d...and he appears dialed in they are not only rushing 3 and spying..**** they are bringing safeties up to lb to deal with cam scrambling.

His interview during the week he was asked about halftime adjustments. He said teams always have a different game plan to start a game than what a DC might see on film. If the D manages to minimize the bleeding in the first half, then the opposing offense will tend to go back to what is on film (base offense )in the second half . Then it’s easier for a DC to stop their offense. Problem is they are lighting up UM so there is no need for them to change game plan.
They aren’t doing anything special. Guys just need to be disciplined and fúckin tackle

Advertisement
**** ,well here's to hoping we have some great halftime adjustments.

1000000559.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we're playing like gabage but up 14-7 it looked like they couldnt cover our WRS nor get any pass rush

One bad call, as always, by an official it goes from21-7 to this

The OL now looks like it did 2 years ago and now the WRS cant get open.

Everyone knows the type of offense VT runs, misdirectiosn, waggles, its all garbage yet our DL and LBs have been awful

That non hold really changed the game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back