Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

He’s got a lot of young Josh Allen in him.

I hear ya but if you can explain to me why that is Mario’s fault I’ll disagree. I’m not an apologist but that seemed more like confusion from the personnel grouping than anything Mario did. Again, I’m open minded

Head of the snake. EVERY issue with a previous STAPH was the head coaches fault…

Penalties. Flat. Confusion. Out coached. Out played.

That’s on Mario

Advertisement
I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but VagTech is playing coverage now.

They are rushing three; spying one. And Miami keeps throwing it.

Bring in Arroyo and Williams and get to work until they get out of playing coverage.

Run.
The.
Ball.
they dont think we can run it, and they are right

the refs screwed us but even if its a 14 point swing this defense worries me they are not as good, the warning signs were there

Advertisement
Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

Advertisement
Gotta be able to run the ball in the 2H. I’d like to see Lyle more tonight.

I wish I had the all-22 view because on a lot of dropbacks Cam doesn’t seem to be able to find anybody open - can anybody at the game comment on what they’re doing in coverage?

Advertisement
If Mario is holding out our best players because “we have a 16 game season”, he’s ever dumber than I thought. Which would be a hard bar to cross

I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but VagTech is playing coverage now.

They are rushing three; spying one. And Miami keeps throwing it.

Bring in Arroyo and Williams and get to work until they get out of playing coverage.

Run.
The.
Ball.
They can’t lol

Advertisement
K
All the more reason why you’re an idiot. Anyone with a brain knows the transitive property does not apply to college football. Go and get your crayon

All the more reason why you’re an idiot. Anyone with a brain knows the transitive property does not apply to college football. Go and get your crayons.
Ok lol three touchdowns you say. Who is eating crayons

Advertisement
Back