Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

With almost every college kicker able to get touch backs at will ..why did theirs try the squib kick? Just dumb

Advertisement
great kick! run the **** ball on offesne in the second half and get a 3rd linebacker on the field out there and protect the ball. gonna be a dogfight cause of 21 pt swing from the turnoverss

Please stop with the excuses. This team was slightly overrated, but every team has these games. If they are really good, they will come back and win this game. Other than Dawson maybe, the staff can make these kids punch back. Pry had his crew ready to punch us in the mouth, and we were not ready. Most disappointing to me has been the Oline, which has been beaten badly.
A good team comes out 2H and wins this game by 10+.

Let’s find out.

Advertisement
Outcoached, outplayed, 2 TOs and only down 7. I guess that’s good? We can’t possibly play worse in the 2nd half, right?
first time GIF

Advertisement
Defense has sucked *** but the most troubling thing has been the fact that they’ve whooped us on the line of scrimmage both ways.

We are playing like absolute ****. Embarrassing first half. Cam Ward having the worst day of his career. OL getting manhandled. Defense can’t tackle, can’t cover. What an absolute ****show.

VA Tech is not a good team this **** is unacceptably bad.

Season might be over tonight

Advertisement
Cam has left sooooo many yards on the field
He’s got a lot of young Josh Allen in him.
Never is. Never is…

First half is on TVD and Diaz
I hear ya but if you can explain to me why that is Mario’s fault I’ll disagree. I’m not an apologist but that seemed more like confusion from the personnel grouping than anything Mario did. Again, I’m open minded

Advertisement
This is a **** team they lost to Vanderbuilt and Rutgers. And diwn by ten ok.

All the more reason why you’re an idiot. Anyone with a brain knows the transitive property does not apply to college football. Go and get your crayons.

We haven't proven the run all year.. makes sense to stack the box blitz the house stuff the run somehow and force Cam to make quick decisions. second half is going to make or break this team for the YEAR

Advertisement
Back