Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please stop with the excuses. This team was slightly overrated, but every team has these games. If they are really good, they will come back and win this game. Other than Dawson maybe, the staff can make these kids punch back. Pry had his crew ready to punch us in the mouth, and we were not ready. Most disappointing to me has been the Oline, which has been beaten badly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Defense needs a repeat of last week. Our OL needs to show up along with the run game. Ward needs to stop missing throws too.

Get a stop to open half and we win easy. Bet. Said the same vs usf. I hope guidry is worth the money.

Our middle 8 mins/2nd half is very good all season. Figure it out.

Advertisement
Please stop with the excuses. This team was slightly overrated, but every team has these games. If they are really good, they will come back and win this game. Other than Dawson maybe, the staff can make these kids punch back. Pry had his crew ready to punch us in the mouth, and we were not ready. Most disappointing to me has been the Oline, which has been beaten badly.
this is fair. our best talent is actually fresh and soph. Kiko is limited, Richard and brown really should not be playing.

Advertisement
Back