Tyler Van Dyke is going to save Diaz Job

I get what you are saying but im a big picture kind of guy. An 8-4 season doesn't mean anything to me. I've watched a defensive minded HC defense steadily get worse and worse each season he's been HC, that's a bad sign. He's been getting carried by QB play. It just sucks to know that the offense he plays no part in is the reason he's going to keep his job. Manny did nothing to keep it, his defense is SWISS CHEESE and hasnt improved
This. This. This. What don’t people understand?

Advertisement
You keep telling yourself that.
Keep telling myself what? That Blake & Manny are absolutely terrible for this university? Yes I will.

Go slurp off 15 inches

Edit: I still got live for you though, as a Canes fan

Advertisement
I don't think Manny is safe at all. He can't escape his cumulative record. And wheels are in motion, so I doubt anyone can stop the unemployment Choo Choo train coming for he and Blake.

giphy.gif

I get what you are saying but im a big picture kind of guy. An 8-4 season doesn't mean anything to me. I've watched a defensive minded HC defense steadily get worse and worse each season he's been HC, that's a bad sign. He's been getting carried by QB play. It just sucks to know that the offense he plays no part in is the reason he's going to keep his job. Manny did nothing to keep it, his defense is SWISS CHEESE and hasnt improved
To be completely honest, I don't disagree with you at all. And I'm going to feel exactly how you do.... Tomorrow! Lol wins have been so hard to come by, I feel like the players and fans deserve to celebrate at least a lil bit... Yah know, before reality kicks in.

Advertisement
It was rhetorical.

Maybe not allow him to run up and down the field to the tune of 500 yards on 70% completion rate? Some bum *** 6th year washout wearing mittens tossing the **** like ******* Ty Detmer. GOH with the Heisman BS.

No one in their right mind should think that defensive performance was acceptable for a Miami Hurricanes team.
smh. You are committed to being right about Manny. I'll give you that.

He's getting carried by a potential NFL QB that he refused to play. **** if King and Garcia don't both get injured I'm not sure we'd ever see him - remember this is the coaching staff that allowed King to rush back from ACL surgery AND kept him in games when he was banged up.

I can't believe we're that cursed that this dude makes ALL those mistakes and is then saved by that.

Keep telling myself what? That Blake & Manny are absolutely terrible for this university? Yes I will.
Ok
Go slurp off 15 inches

Keep telling yourself you see some kind of big picture where you think losing “ helps”

Advertisement
I don't think Manny is safe at all. He can't escape his cumulative record. And wheels are in motion, so I doubt anyone can stop the unemployment Choo Choo train for he and Blake.
His defense has been atrocious this year and people saying his job is safe because we're winning games now. We've let our last 4 opponents score 30 or more on us. That's on the HC/DC.

Advertisement
He's getting carried by a potential NFL QB that he refused to play. **** if King and Garcia don't both get injured I'm not sure we'd ever see him - remember this is the coaching staff that allowed King to rush back from ACL surgery AND kept him in games when he was banged up.

I can't believe we're that cursed that this dude makes ALL those mistakes and is then saved by that.
Everyone gets carried by talent. You really want Manny fired so you won't have to admit your contempt for him was misplaced.

He's just a coach.

I don't think Manny is safe at all. He can't escape his cumulative record. And wheels are in motion, so I doubt anyone can stop the unemployment Choo Choo train for he and Blake.
This Board won’t spend a f**king nickel it doesn’t have to. Does anyone around here truly believe that they are ready to go to war with Phil Knight over Mario? I don’t,

That’s why we’re in deep kimchi. My only hope is that they dump Blake for financial mismanagement.

Advertisement
Back