Tyler Van Dyke is going to save Diaz Job

leaving dan aykroyd GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
**** that. We have to demand that the vision is greatness. The defense is putrid. Special teams sucks. Van Dyke, Rooster, and the WRs saving the team. This is a perfect opportunity to revamp the organization and get these kids the coaching they need. Don't waste.

Pretty ironic coming from a poster with an avatar of Butch. Keep bringing in the talent then. We out "talented" teams in 2000-2002, let's do it again. I'm just happy to get a win over a quality team on the road
What? Butch’s kids were always coached up. You can criticize his gameday but they did not lack basic football fundamentals. Look at Butch’s staff vs this amateur hour clown show.

Advertisement
**** that. We have to demand that the vision is greatness. The defense is putrid. Special teams sucks. Van Dyke, Rooster, and the WRs saving the team. This is a perfect opportunity to revamp the organization and get these kids the coaching they need. Don't waste.
We held this team to 10 points below their average at home. How is the defense putrid? They made plays that helped win the game.

Advertisement
Manny is def safe if he beats FSU. I knew this would happen. Too bad the recruiting class is dead.
Hopefully we get some stud Receivers and Running backs that want to play for TVD. I want that 6’4” 225 WR on this team. We haven’t had that in a long time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back