Tyler Van Dyke is going to save Diaz Job

Advertisement
We’re Miami Hurricane supporters. Some of you should try it.
Dude - I’ve had season tix since 1997. GTFOH!

Edit:
x-pac suck it GIF by WWE
suck my dick middle finger GIF

Advertisement
It took nationwide criticism for Manny to learn to make in-game adjustments and play better players, regardless of seniority. No thank you, I've seen enough!

Manny has done enough to escape an in season dismissal. Nothing else!

Lashlee is someone I'm keeping my eye on. He, with TVD, looks like a completely different OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
****... Can y'all at least celebrate the win, be happy for the kids minutes after the game. My gawd man. Regardless of who's coaching, those kids don't want to lose!
I get what you are saying but im a big picture kind of guy. An 8-4 season doesn't mean anything to me. I've watched a defensive minded HC defense steadily get worse and worse each season he's been HC, that's a bad sign. He's been getting carried by QB play. It just sucks to know that the offense he plays no part in is the reason he's going to keep his job. Manny did nothing to keep it, his defense is SWISS CHEESE and hasnt improved

Really? That's your question?

I suppose a real defense would have held a 6 year sr heisman hopeful to 117 yards on 14 of 37 at home.
It was rhetorical.

Maybe not allow him to run up and down the field to the tune of 500 yards on 70% completion rate? Some bum *** 6th year washout wearing mittens tossing the **** like ******* Ty Detmer. GOH with the Heisman BS.

No one in their right mind should think that defensive performance was acceptable for a Miami Hurricanes team.

Advertisement
It took nationwide criticism for Manny to learn to make in-game adjustments and play better players, regardless of seniority. No thank you, I've seen enough!

Manny has done enough to escape an in season dismissal. Nothing else!

Lashlee is someone I'm keeping my eye on. He, with TVD, looks like a completely different OC
So what? Who cares what the incentive is? You're reaching. The objective should be to win and we have 2 straight wins against ranked opponents.

The crow eating speech is going to be frequent and so boring....

This team as it’s beginning to develop can beat FSU in its sleep, and probably VT as well. I’m beginning to think they’ll win out. Today was a serious team gut check which the players passed. They ARE becoming better, despite the mediocre Staph.

Assuming Diaz stays, the BOT needs to fire Blake for cause and make sure the new AD hires a DC. Diaz can’t hack it. Pitt probably should have won that game, all things being equal, but we got some breaks for once.

Advertisement
Back