Tyler Van Dyke is going to save Diaz Job

So what? Who cares what the incentive is? You're reaching. The objective should be to win and we have 2 straight wins against ranked opponents.

The crow eating speech is going to be frequent and so boring....
Wins are good. But....he should've been gone after the UNC loss. Now he's FINALLY getting a win or 2 vs quality teams....so he's simply on a game to game nut check...you lose you gone, you win you stay. Idc if every team on our schedule scores 40 on us through the ACC title game, if we hoist that ACCCG trophy in Charlotte I'm riding with CMD....results driven business so if he gets it done, I'm with him. It was never personal.

Advertisement
Yes - my vision is Mario here and him only coming here means a revamped way of doing business when it comes to football. Not this **** show we’ve had for years. That’s it!! Nothing more!
Hope he convinces Lashlee to stay so the TVD/Lashlee continuity remains. Then he brings in a Muschamp as DC...be cooking with hot grits then.

But its not too little too late. Frenk and BJ don't oscillate based on the emotions of the board. You should know that by now.

I understand your logic but it doesn't move the needle with decision makers.

No decisions have been made by people who actually have a say in the matter.

There have already been reports of Frenk and James actually arguing at our last home game. Blake James has alienated himself by picking and choosing which media outlets he communicates with, during the season, and refusing to meet with jusf any media outlet. Former alumni are, politely, criticizing all the moves made by Manny and Blake, and, you believe, it's not too little too late?

Honestly, let's just agree an disagree. BOT members are openly advocating for their next HC and you believe our current situation is salvageable!? Quick question: who in the **** do you plan on recruiting when, clearly, whoever signs here will probably play for a new HC eventually?

Manny & co have had more than enough time. Truth is, when Manny looks back at his opportunity at UM, he'll regret wasting so much time investing in helping his friends come up in the coaching ranks instead of hiring coaches who could, and would, put him in position to succeed.

If we go 8-4, beat Wake in the ship, and then beat a good team in a bowl game, what the mood of the board?
Happy for the kids, fire Manny. He is NOT the guy, this team would have 1 loss with a real coach.

Just ask yourself.what the team would look like without TVD.

Advertisement
We held this team to 10 points below their average at home. How is the defense putrid? They made plays that helped win the game.
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

No! I was rooting the whole game. Go check out the game chat, DUDE!!!!

But you are failing to see the big picture
Dude isn't a real fan, he just loves to ***** at people and argue. He's the worst troll on this whole board.

There have already been reports of Frenk and James actually arguing at our last home game. Blake James has alienated himself by picking and choosing which media outlets he communicates with, during the season, and refusing to meet with jusf any media outlet. Former alumni are, politely, criticizing all the moves made by Manny and Blake, and, you believe, it's not too little too late?

Honestly, let's just agree an disagree. BOT members are openly advocating for their next HC and you believe our current situation is salvageable!? Quick question: who in the **** do you plan on recruiting when, clearly, whoever signs here will probably play for a new HC eventually?

Manny & co have had more than enough time. Truth is, when Manny looks back at his opportunity at UM, he'll regret wasting so much time investing in helping his friends come up in the coaching ranks instead of hiring coaches who could, and would, put him in position to succeed.
Reports? You mean stuff you read here? Lol! I don't let myself get too caught up with CIS insider reports.

Some guys know a little but mainly Frenk, BJ and the overwhelming majority of the relevant BOT isn't telling secrets to anybody who posts here.

Manny's time hasn't been wasted. His record improved every year he coached before this one and this year will be chalked up to adversity(providing he finishes strong).

BJ is looking for reasons to keep Manny not get rid of him. Losing starting qb, safety and rb will all factor into the end of the season meeting as well as how he finished.

Advertisement
It was rhetorical.

Maybe not allow him to run up and down the field to the tune of 500 yards on 70% completion rate? Some bum *** 6th year washout wearing mittens tossing the **** like ******* Ty Detmer. GOH with the Heisman BS.

No one in their right mind should think that defensive performance was acceptable for a Miami Hurricanes team.
This performance was unacceptable? Il'l bet you think that the MSU loss was totally unacceptable as well?

I'm not sure if you're being dramatic or you don't understand how this works.

I’m sick of this sht. As good as an example of talent overcoming coaching.

I love stuff like this.

When the kids suck and don’t perform and get moss’d and pushed around and can’t tackle and drop passes….it’s cause the coaching sucks.

But when they drop dimes and hang onto the ball and make tackles and open holes….it’s cause the players are good.

Do yall realize how insane you sound?

Here is the truth:
It’s an above average talented team, no more, with glaring holes at certain positions, and it’s poorly coached overall. At the same time, the kids are equal in blame for not making plays they’re in position to make. Add it up, it’s a 4-4 team who is basically equivalent to App State, Pitt, UVA, UNC, and NC State. It’s not as good as an 8-0 MSU and not nearly as good as Alabama. This team is about 5 plays away from 6-2. It’s also about 5 plays away from 1-7. Because it’s who we are, just about as good as the teams we’ve beaten and lost to (except the HS team we beat and MSU/Bama). The other 5 games were coin flips.

But you can’t say the kids can’t make plays because the staff sucks, and then when they do make plays the staff is irrelevant. Again, fact is this is on EVERYONE. Not just Manny, not just Lashlee, not just Hall and Ivey and Jennings etc. everyone is complicit in this team being basically a carbon copy of every other ACC team.

I love stuff like this.

When the kids suck and don’t perform and get moss’d and pushed around and can’t tackle and drop passes….it’s cause the coaching sucks.

But when they drop dimes and hang onto the ball and make tackles and open holes….it’s cause the players are good.

Do yall realize how insane you sound?

Here is the truth:
It’s an above average talented team, no more, with glaring holes at certain positions, and it’s poorly coached overall. At the same time, the kids are equal in blame for not making plays they’re in position to make. Add it up, it’s a 4-4 team who is basically equivalent to App State, Pitt, UVA, UNC, and NC State. It’s not as good as an 8-0 MSU and not nearly as good as Alabama. This team is about 5 plays away from 6-2. It’s also about 5 plays away from 1-7. Because it’s who we are, just about as good as the teams we’ve beaten and lost to (except the HS team we beat and MSU/Bama). The other 5 games were coin flips.

But you can’t say the kids can’t make plays because the staff sucks, and then when they do make plays the staff is irrelevant. Again, fact is this is on EVERYONE. Not just Manny, not just Lashlee, not just Hall and Ivey and Jennings etc. everyone is complicit in this team being basically a carbon copy of every other ACC team.
It’s a team where the bulk of the best talent were first and second year players. And as you said, key deficiencies in sheer numbers in two defensive positions.

The only thing that could save his job imo is winning the ACC. Blake James is done. Bring in a new AD with no ties or loyalties to Manny or his Daddy and keep the pressure on him.

Advertisement
Reports? You mean stuff you read here? Lol! I don't let myself get too caught up with CIS insider reports.

Some guys know a little but mainly Frenk, BJ and the overwhelming majority of the relevant BOT isn't telling secrets to anybody who posts here.

Manny's time hasn't been wasted. His record improved every year he coached before this one and this year will be chalked up to adversity(providing he finishes strong).

BJ is looking for reasons to keep Manny not get rid of him. Losing starting qb, safety and rb will all factor into the end of the season meeting as well as how he finished.

Ahhhhh I see what you're doing. Excellent troll job. I took the bait.

BTW, our starting RB (Cam), starting QB (King) and starting safety (Bolden) all played worse than our current starters at their position but why let facts get in the way of a good argument.

Fact #1: These young guys are all studs and have bailed out this coaching staff these last two weeks

Fact #2: These coaches have almost blown these last two games, and were the reason we lost to UVA and UNC.

Both are true, hence the mixed emotions...you can be happy for a win, but concerned knowing who still gets to be in charge overseeing these kids...and people with half a brain cell, that know how unqualified he is...+ how incompetent our BOT is....know this could spell potential disaster.
I agree but also think it reflects poorly on the coaching staff that they didn’t play the freshman earlier.

Advertisement

BTW, our starting RB (Cam), starting QB (King) and starting safety (Bolden) all played worse than our current starters at their position but why let facts get in the way of a good argument.

Imagine thinking any coach would have had TVD starting over King coming into this season

The troll defense! Of course! Where else could you have gone?

To me, that's a tap out so I'll move on.

Mark Richt offered him first. Then Dan Enos went after him and signed him.
Mark richt retired on December 30, 2018 and TVD signed on December 18, 2019, Enos was fired on December 27, 2019 after his first year at UM. All of his time at UM has been during Manny's tenure and his development under Lashlee. He committed after Richt retired, give Diaz a little credit.

Advertisement
Back