Tyler Van Dyke is going to save Diaz Job

Advertisement
Fact #1: These young guys are all studs and have bailed out this coaching staff these last two weeks

Fact #2: These coaches have almost blown these last two games, and were the reason we lost to UVA and UNC.

Both are true, hence the mixed emotions...you can be happy for a win, but concerned knowing who still gets to be in charge overseeing these kids...and people with half a brain cell, that know how unqualified he is...+ how incompetent our BOT is....know this could spell potential disaster.

BTW, what the other posters said about Pickett. He had 500 plus yards. On us. That’s not a good day for Miami any way you slice it.
You're not going to stop prolific passing games. Saban has said it too. TVD threw for 428 so Pitt's vaunted defense didn't do much ,either.

Advertisement
Keep telling yourself you see some kind of big picture where you think losing “ helps”
Yes - my vision is Mario here and him only coming here means a revamped way of doing business when it comes to football. Not this **** show we’ve had for years. That’s it!! Nothing more!

He's getting carried by a potential NFL QB that he refused to play. **** if King and Garcia don't both get injured I'm not sure we'd ever see him - remember this is the coaching staff that allowed King to rush back from ACL surgery AND kept him in games when he was banged up.

I can't believe we're that cursed that this dude makes ALL those mistakes and is then saved by that.
He would of played even if Garcia was healthy. It Now for King, the way Manny talks about him I have no doubt he would of played all season despite TVD being clearly the better QB

Short of blowing out every team and winning the ACC, Manny's going to be following Snake James out the door. His performance the rest of this year is just a job interview for another school.
From your lips to God’s ears.

I don’t trust this Board to do anything but follow the path of least resistance when it comes to the Football Program.

Advertisement
Some mature beyond his years freshman who was only playing because the dual-threat starter got hurt saved some guy's job back in 1999 too.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

👋
Run Away GIF

From your lips to God’s ears.

I don’t trust this Board to do anything but follow the path of least resistance when it comes to the Football Program.
Social media has effectively killed critical thinking.

Or maybe people as a whole aren't too bright.

Advertisement
So what? Who cares what the incentive is? You're reaching. The objective should be to win and we have 2 straight wins against ranked opponents.

The crow eating speech is going to be frequent and so boring....

So what!?

I guess two wins erases everything else in your mind. I'm happy we've shown up and played hard. But, when evaluating Manny's job performance, hopefully the entire season is evaluated, not just 2 good games!

Advertisement
So what!?

I guess two wins erases everything else in your mind. I'm happy we've shown up and played hard. But, when evaluating Manny's job performance, hopefully the entire season is evaluated, not just 2 good games!
This isn't just 2 wins. It's 2 wins against ranked opponents. It 2 wins where we ran the clock out to win.

You can't get to 3 wins in a row until you get to 2.

If Manny keeps his job he needs to wake up and find a defensive coordinator and let him run this own scheme..idk if the answer is Shoop or not but he also needs to move Patke to off the field and hire a LB coach and also find the best lb(s) in the portal..I think DVD is that good you can’t waste him
THIS.

Looks like Lashlee finally is taking the handcuffs off the offense, and the combo of TVD-Knighton-Rambo/X/Keyshawn-Mallory/Arroyo can be dangerous.

But the Defense is suspect to say the least, and if Manny is lucky enough to survive this season he better **** well go hire a gawd DC and give him the keys to the Defense.

Advertisement
Back