Toxicity

Nice excuse but we just got bodied by MTSU. That’s weak sauce bro.
I was going to post the same thing. Our JAGs were way more highly sought after than MTSU’s JAGs, but their JAGs made our JAGs look like F&gs. No doubt we have a bunch of bad players and losers on the roster, but this game should have been the confidence builder after losing to a fair Texas A&M team. This performance was mostly on the coaches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was going to post the same thing. Our JAGs were way more highly sought after than MTSU’s JAGs, but their JAGs made our JAGs look like F&gs. No doubt we have a bunch of bad players and losers on the roster, but this game should have been the confidence builder after losing to a fair Texas A&M team. This performance was mostly in the coaches.
I’m a Mario guy but I refuse to throw a lifeline for that abortion Saturday. The staff and players have to eat that one. There’s no excuse.

I saw Roman’s take on YT guys we’re open we just don’t get them the ball, the offense is on gattis and the OL and QB. Nothing is working right now even basic throws are off target. It’s as bad as it can get
From what i see. There is no creativity to this offense. Its bland run designs and jet sweeps.

Passing.. idc how you slice it, at best tvd has been a 2 read passer. Majority of drop backs ive seen. He reads pre snap alignment and locks on to one receiver during the play.

Im not accusing anyone of anything. I read someone posted Tyler is a scratch golfer and it takes time to get to that level….

Put ya **** clubs away and run these plays with your pass catchers. No route tree against air one at a time. Im saying full on pass skelly on your own time.

I agree offense is booty so far and tvd ain’t comfortable. At what point do we say “what are you doing tvd to make the most out of this situation “

TVD can atleast work on reading the field on his own time. He can atleast work on his timing and accuracy with his receivers in his own time. Thats what he can control.

Gattis offense speaks for itself. But we can execute better at qB1.

I’m a Mario guy but I refuse to throw a lifeline for that abortion Saturday. The staff and players have to eat that one. There’s no excuse.

1000%. I'm a Mario guy, and I'm wearing a billboard in the middle of Times Square that says it in flashing lights.

But there's zero excuse for that performance. The staff failed. The players failed. The ******* waterboys failed.

I can't justify, or even attempt to explain away whatever the **** that was. That was a complete disaster, that was jumping out of a plane and the parachute didn't even attempt to open. F-, failure, from the top down. Everyone should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

BUT....the sun came up on Sunday. There isn't a human being on the planet who I know for an absolute fact will be working the way Mario is working to get it right. We have a ton of financial support. We have a ton of internal support. We have a tireless worker as a HC, who at ABSOLTE WORST, is going to upgrade the talent on this team significantly in the next year or two. Brighter days are ahead. But he, nor anybody even remotely associated with the program, gets a pass on Saturday. That was shameful.

Advertisement
What?????????
Have 0 clue what he's talking about... Just more nonsensical venting...
It's amazing the stuff that runs through a person's head....
cole sprouse GIF

A motivated group of players can run the veer and beat a team like MTSU. The play calls had nothing to do with it.
This offense puts me to sleep watching it…you think its motivating to the players when they have been doing it for months And it’s not working?

From what i see. There is no creativity to this offense. Its bland run designs and jet sweeps.

Passing.. idc how you slice it, at best tvd has been a 2 read passer. Majority of drop backs ive seen. He reads pre snap alignment and locks on to one receiver during the play.

Im not accusing anyone of anything. I read someone posted Tyler is a scratch golfer and it takes time to get to that level….

Put ya **** clubs away and run these plays with your pass catchers. No route tree against air one at a time. Im saying full on pass skelly on your own time.

I agree offense is booty so far and tvd ain’t comfortable. At what point do we say “what are you doing tvd to make the most out of this situation “

TVD can atleast work on reading the field on his own time. He can atleast work on his timing and accuracy with his receivers in his own time. Thats what he can control.

Gattis offense speaks for itself. But we can execute better at qB1.
One thing u hit the nail right on the head that I wanted to mention was, TVD stares at one guy and doesn’t do a great job looking off anywhere else. This year it’s stare at one guy and that’s it.

I saw Roman’s take on YT guys we’re open we just don’t get them the ball, the offense is on gattis and the OL and QB. Nothing is working right now even basic throws are off target. It’s as bad as it can get
So off-target throws are the coaches fault?

o-line too weak to get push on the goal line, is the coaches fault?

Dropping passes when they are on target, is the coaches fault?

Sorry bro...way too much reaching with this

Advertisement
Teams with less talent all over the nation look competent weekly. End of story.
Again there’s no excuse for what we did on Saturday.

But it’s also on the players to stop being pu$$ies and actually play with emotion and heart.

From the first snap, they looked like they didn’t want to be there. We need much better coaching, a new OC, new culture, and new players. The first two can be fixed relatively quickly. The last two might take another two+ years. Hopefully the portal can exasperate that timeline, because god knows the “bump” recruiting class might limp to the finish

was tvd really out till 3 AM drinking on game day morning? if so, terrible.
Where did this come from? I have no idea if this is true. If it is its Jarren Williams all over again. Gotts to go situation. What did the coaches know?

So off-target throws are the coaches fault?

o-line too weak to get push on the goal line, is the coaches fault?

Dropping passes when they are on target, is the coaches fault?

Sorry bro...way too much reaching with this
I'm sorry but respectfully.

What do you think coaches do? What do you think practice is for? If you were a coach and these things happen during a game what would you do all week in practice?

Advertisement
I'm sorry but respectfully.

What do you think coaches do? What do you think practice is for? If you were a coach and these things happen during a game what would you do all week in practice?

You go back and ride them harder in practice until they start doing better in a game—but coaches who just took over a program that went 7-5 last year, 21-15 under Diaz and 28-24 since Richt's 10-0 start—they've always been part of the problem. You really expect a coaching staff to fix all these mistakes by game four, after some spring and summer ball? Kids that have played their part in this losing culture the last several years?

There are still a handful of upperclassmen on this team who lost to FIU in 2019—closing that season with losses to Duke and a bowl shutout to Louisiana Tech.

This team has been a disaster for years, but fans just expect the lightbulb to go off with some of these kids who are too far gone?

Again, it's gonna take a minute.

Nice excuse but we just got bodied by MTSU. That’s weak sauce bro.

not saying its an excuse because the coaching was TERRIBLE on offense but you got a UVA roster you gotta expect UVA results

who on this team in the jr/sr classes is even an NFL prospect? Zion, who some one here have said has the potential to be a first rd pick (LMAO) can't even win his job back. Rique might go day 3 if he's lucky. Mallory is too slow and can't block, maybe Scaife gets a cup of coffee as a guard? Meisdor, maybe day 3, the UCLA kid ain't making the league for sure. JHH no chance. Harvey no chance.

its been a HUGE problem the last 4 years, our BEST players can barely crack practice squads in the NFL. Until there is a meaningful number of kids up and down the two deep who will be NFL players, we won't ever get over the hump

Advertisement
You go back and ride them harder in practice until they start doing better in a game—but coaches who just took over a program that went 7-5 last year, 21-15 under Diaz and 28-24 since Richt's 10-0 start—they've always been part of the problem. You really expect a coaching staff to fix all these mistakes by game four, after some spring and summer ball? Kids that have played their part in this losing culture the last several years?

There are still a handful of upperclassmen on this team who lost to FIU in 2019—closing that season with losses to Duke and a bowl shutout to Louisiana Tech.

This team has been a disaster for years, but fans just expect the lightbulb to go off with some of these kids who are too far gone?

Again, it's gonna take a minute.
What exactly are you referring to? mistakes or culture.

The type of mistakes we saw last week is lack of preparation. These mistakes and others should absolutely not be there by game 4 when you had spring and summer to prepare. They especially should not be evident when playing MT.

The culture is a different conversation. That will take time.

If true. That’s some ***** sh*t. Getting snaps at this level, the goal is playing on Sundays.

Not giving it your all because you’re at odds with a coordinator is some real entitlement that’s gotta be eradicated.

These players keep this up. The only Sunday football they will see is playing in my flag football league.
I think if this is true I would be most disappointed with the Head Coach and staff for allowing this to happen.

I also agree with you that players not liking the system and coaches force feeding a system is never going to work out. It’s just a rope contest.

I was hoping we were past this with the last regime. Full purge of those players as well as certain coaches needs to be done already. SMFH!

Wonder how much NIL has had an impact on tvd and some of the other players. For all we know tvd might think he's the **** already. major red flag if true Gattis asked him how often he practices with the receivers offseason and he replied he didn't have their #.

Good point... give 19 year olds a bunch of cash to burn, there is very little motivation. They live for the present.

This will be an issue across CFB pretty soon except for small schools with not much NIL cash.
There will always be the few who will fight it to make it to the next level but most of the others will be sucked in with the easy cash... and squander life's opportunities.

Advertisement
Back