Toxicity

Advertisement
It’s honestly insane every QB we get doesn’t open their mouth and lead. It’s the main reason I want Garcia. Looks like an actual leader. This team needs one. It’s been forever since I’ve trusted the QB of this team. They all look like they’re on Xanax

Many of them are still coaching. Thanks for asking.
Yer Welcome, any Head Coaching?
Coker, high school.
Onion, negging Miami on the recruiting trail.
Golden, position coach in NFL, can't remember where, HaHa.
Diaz, pedo state, only one who may resurrect his career.
A real Who's Who of coaching talent.
You have a weak grasp of history Slick..

Advertisement
Yer Welcome, any Head Coaching?
Coker, high school.
Onion, negging Miami on the recruiting trail.
Golden, position coach in NFL, can't remember where, HaHa.
Diaz, pedo state, only one who may resurrect his career.
A real Who's Who of coaching talent.
You have a weak grasp of history Slick..

Golden is the DC at Norte Dame now

Well, I don’t completely disagree and players are the ones out there but, I say what makes a player execute.

Fundamentals don’t ever change all the way to the NFL.

NFL WRs work on catching. NFL QBs work on accuracy and timing. It never ever ends. Blocking, catching, QB accuracy, receiver routes, tackling are all things that need continuous work and practice.

The only thing that helps an OL improve blocking is to practice blocking. If they do not practice it, they will never execute it. If WRs do not practice routes they will never execute them well.

Preparation is the coach’s responsibility. They can’t just do walk throughs all week and then expect players to go out and execute properly. (not saying Mario only did that) They need to drill and practice over and over and over. It is the only way to improve and improvement means better execution.
among other shi*show things, 4 tries from the 1 vs ,Middle Tennessee failing, aint lack of practice. Maybe not even coaching, just poor shape, strength, smarts, rest, exercise, and/or attitude... Yeah i guess coaches should fix that somehow(?) but i wont hold my breath.

Advertisement
Now would be a good time for Mario to show off that hyped recruiting ability and reel in some big fish. Mario obviously didn't get paid almost 9 million a year because he's a coaching savant, so after the MTSU loss I don't think its unreasonable for UM fans to ask for some proof that he's worth his gigantic salary.

among other shi*show things, 4 tries from the 1 vs ,Middle Tennessee failing, aint lack of practice. Maybe not even coaching, just poor shape, strength, smarts, rest, exercise, and/or attitude... Yeah i guess coaches should fix that somehow(?) but i wont hold my breath.
We didn't score from the 1 yard line because our play calling at the GL was absolutely terrible. We tried to force a rushing TD, but all we ever did was get into these compressed sets that more or less allowed MTSU to have all 11 defenders inside the box. You're not scoring that way.

If Gattis was hellbent on getting a rushing TD like it seemed he was, we'd have been significantly better off spreading the defense out sideline to sideline and then trying to run into a much lighter box. Why we would go into such a tight formation out of the gun to run up the middle there is beyond me, but it unsurprisingly failed.

Advertisement
not saying its an excuse because the coaching was TERRIBLE on offense but you got a UVA roster you gotta expect UVA results

who on this team in the jr/sr classes is even an NFL prospect? Zion, who some one here have said has the potential to be a first rd pick (LMAO) can't even win his job back. Rique might go day 3 if he's lucky. Mallory is too slow and can't block, maybe Scaife gets a cup of coffee as a guard? Meisdor, maybe day 3, the UCLA kid ain't making the league for sure. JHH no chance. Harvey no chance.

its been a HUGE problem the last 4 years, our BEST players can barely crack practice squads in the NFL. Until there is a meaningful number of kids up and down the two deep who will be NFL players, we won't ever get over the hump
You forgot to also say Mallory can’t catch

Advertisement
I think some of you are lost in the plot. I mean this with a lot of respect. The coaches are responsible for quite a bit. But so are the players. We have a starting quarterback that thought that the job was his no matter what, who has not embraced the new offense, doesn’t like it, and is at odds with his wide receivers. That’s just one example. That’s on the player. Not Gattis.

You have a roster for of weak links. Bad recruiting. People that don’t know what winning is all about. People that still think that they can be carried by the history of this program. I call those folks losers. Because they refuse to make their own history other than be part of a losing history.

In 1984, a young an upcoming coach by the name of Jimmy Johnson, experienced the same thing. And a lot of players had to go. He brought in his players. He instilled his DNA. He turned the program into a juggernaut.

Yet the narrative here has been that only the coaches are to blame for this. Some are asking for the offensive coordinator to be fired. I wonder how much money we would owe guy and where we could get it from if that really short sighted move would be done.

Manny sets such a terrible example with this group of players that for some there is no turning back. That’s how bad it is.

For those that have had the privilege of running large organizations and actually being responsible for a full transformation, you know what I am talking about. When a new regime comes in there’s massive behind-the-scenes resistance and a lot of fakeness.

And those rotten apples need to leave. Independent of the staff. Until that happens not much will change.

Peace.
7 pages..can;t read but I will say this...I want to support gattis and don't blame him for some of these problems but this last year this offense was like night and day in terms of moving the ball. I get they want to be more physical and run more but you can't not watch this and see this offense is broken. some changes need to be made or else gattis won't be here next year.

Advertisement
Back