To the "We are gonna destroy FSU crowd"

To the "We are gonna destroy FSU crowd"...

...you're right!! Canes by 60!
Crazy Ex Girlfriend Idk GIF

Advertisement
I’ll just come right out and say it.

If the Canes don’t deliver a good old-fashioned woodshed beating to this hollowed-out shell of an FSU team, then there’s no point in going forward with the rest of the season.

Forget about the Win-Loss column. If Miami scrapes by this FSU squad in a gritty one-score game, just fold the program.

I’ll just come right out and say it.

If the Canes don’t deliver a good old-fashioned woodshed beating to this hollowed-out shell of an FSU team, then there’s no point in going forward with the rest of the season.

Forget about the Win-Loss column. If Miami scrapes by this FSU squad in a gritty one-score game, just fold the program.
I've watched all of our games and some of the other games our opposition has played. My completely subjective opinion is that the opposition has played their best games against us because they want to be the ones to knock us down. I fully expect FSU to be the same. But this isn't any ordinary game. It's the Homecoming game and we have a chip on our shoulder from last three years.

Clemson has played App St, NS St., Stanford, WF, and UVA. None of those are great defenses by any stretch of the imagination. Clemson managed to get a single field goal against UGA.

Clemson plays Louisville and VT next, so those will be interesting.
I hope both Louisville and VT beat the tiggers, the Clemmies....I hate em

Advertisement
This game is the fat chick at the bar for our defense badly in need of a slump buster. We get the two worst offenses in the conference in back to back weeks and everyone will be back to thinking they’re good again.
Don’t knock fat chicks at bars. They have a lot to prove.

Our defense isn't "So BAD." Louisville was 3-12 on 3rd downs. They had 106 rushing yards. 43 came on 1 play. The other 63 yards came on 20 carries.

Everyone just looks at the final score and puts the 45 points on the defense. Yes, the defense gave up some chunk plays. That was mostly due to poor tackling. However, the special teams gave up a kickoff TD and allowed a fake punt to extend a driver that resulted in a TD. The defense had done their job stopping the drive before the fake punt. Another TD came after the Fletcher fumble around the Miami 30.

Maybe the defense could have forced 2 FGs, but I put 21 of Louisville's 45 points on the turnover and special teams. Even with the fumble, If the special teams does their job, its a 52-24 game with under 5 minutes left in the game. Louisville adds a late TD when Miami was playing prevent defense.

The defense needs to tackle and cover better, but the game could/should have been different. Without the special teams blunders, we were on the verge of separating by 3 TDs and blowing out Louisville.

The telling sign will be the FSU game. FSU hasn't scored 16 points in a game all season. This game should be a blowout. I don't care that it's a rivalry. It should be worse than the Florida game which was a rivalry game. FSU will play hard and compete early, but they can't stop the Miami offense. Once Miami builds a 3 TD lead, FSU will quit when they realize they can't win. That's who they've been all season.
lol why’d you leave out Lville’s passing stats at the beginning?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson has played App St, NS St., Stanford, WF, and UVA. None of those are great defenses by any stretch of the imagination. Clemson managed to get a single field goal against UGA.

Clemson plays Louisville and VT next, so those will be interesting.
I agree. I think VT has a good chance of beating them.

I wasn’t trying to prop up Clemson as an elite team. They can be beaten, and will probably lose one more game.

I don’t think that I said anything not factual or non-sensical in my posts.

Advertisement
I agree. I think VT has a good chance of beating them.

I wasn’t trying to prop up Clemson as an elite team. They can be beaten, and will probably lose one more game.

I don’t think that I said anything not factual or non-sensical in my posts.
No you didn't, but you seem a bit concerned where the only factor that could be considered at all a concern is the rivalry aspect. If this wasn't FSU and was UCLA or Troy, both of whom have about the same defense and slightly better offenses, everyone would say this is a cakewalk.

Advertisement
Back