To the "We are gonna destroy FSU crowd"

Advertisement
Rivalry Week Rule #1: Don't predict less than the spread.

WTF is wrong with some of you--bounce on over to Whorechant. Or take your hands off your keyboard and don't touch it again until you take two stress balls and Sharpie "I am not a *****" on each one and squeeze them while reading this week's @JHallCanes "From the Bench" three times.

69-10. I'll give them one stupid-*** bubble screen that goes 78 yards and a garbage time field goal.
I walked by the bench today on my way to the squat rack and I gave it a little pat on the *** and said

“Soon”

Advertisement
lol why’d you leave out Lville’s passing stats at the beginning?
Because I was highlighting what the defense did well. I did say coverage and tackling were a problem. Louisville threw the ball 51 times. Shough was 31/51 for 342.

The biggest issue is tackling in space, besides the 1 instance after the Fletcher fumble where our left CB was playing zone, while everyone else was in man. Louisville gained so much of their yardage after the catch where Miami missed tackles. If they can clean up the tackling, we'll get more stops with less yards per catch.

Last edited:
Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?
38-20 FSU defense is actually pretty decent, they just can’t score. They held Cal to 9, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s our lowest scoring game of the season. It should be a pretty easy win but I am not expecting a blowout, we weren’t very good last year and we almost beat them with Emory at QB

Advertisement
There will be a game where we go out and dominate from the coin flip. I sincerely want this to be that game. I want their fans to lose all hope because they're saddled with a horrible coach for the next 7 years.
Logically, I would want that game to be against a better conference opponent...but the heart wants to see 80-0 on FSU

It's gonna happen. Anyone who thinks we're winning this game 60-10 hasn't been paying attention.
It depends on which D you're talking about. I was paying attention when our D went down 35-10 in 3 quarters against Cal, and I was still there when we held them the last quarter to 3 points while scoring 28 of our own. When our D-line wins, we swarm the QB and our secondary looks good. When we don't get to the QB, we look like trash. I think this comes down to their O-line sucking and their QBs sucking. Anyway, when it comes to rivalry weeks, I'm always gonna be a homer.

☮️

Advertisement
Back