To the "We are gonna destroy FSU crowd"

Advertisement
What if it's a pick 6, fumble recovery TD, and punt return TD?

Defense gave up 27.
Turnover margin:

1729624138998.png

Advertisement
The headlines will read: Canes destroy the Noles 59-48.
Brother why you feeding into this nonsense? You appear to know something about the sport. We all knew coming into the season there's some games that are going to give us far more issues than others. While all of the people on here talk **** about Fernando Mendoza, while people talk **** about Tyler shough, We all said those are the kind of quarterbacks that can give us issues. We all knew drones could give us plenty of issues. Kyle McCord and Syracuse are going to give us plenty of issues... But not a single quarterback on FSPooh's roster is capable of accurately throwing the ball downfield. They can throw check downs. That's about it. If we have a close game with these people it's a far different kind of issue, and it most certainly won't be some high scoring game. It would be they hold us to 20 some odd points and we win by four, five a touchdown. Something like that. Don't feed into this nonsense please. Enough for these ****** trolls to feed on without providing more.

Brother why you feeding into this nonsense? You appear to know something about the sport. We all knew coming into the season there's some games that are going to give us far more issues than others. While all of the people on here talk **** about Fernando Mendoza, while people talk **** about Tyler shough, We all said those are the kind of quarterbacks that can give us issues. We all knew drones could give us plenty of issues. Kyle McCord and Syracuse are going to give us plenty of issues... But not a single quarterback on FSPooh's roster is capable of accurately throwing the ball downfield. They can throw check downs. That's about it. If we have a close game with these people it's a far different kind of issue, and it most certainly won't be some high scoring game. It would be they hold us to 20 some odd points and we win by four, five a touchdown. Something like that. Don't feed into this nonsense please. Enough for these ****** trolls to feed on without providing more.
I'm just trolling boss.

If we give up 30+ I'll lose my mind. Expecting 38-20 type of game in reality.

Im stuck between a rock and a hard place. One half of my brain wants Miami to absolutely SMOKE the Noles…. But then the other half is saying “well don’t win by too much, we want Norvell to be there another 3/4 years”

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will easily cover against FSU and I predicted we'd lose the last two games. This game will be a replay of 2020 and 2022.

No you didn't, but you seem a bit concerned where the only factor that could be considered at all a concern is the rivalry aspect. If this wasn't FSU and was UCLA or Troy, both of whom have about the same defense and slightly better offenses, everyone would say this is a cakewalk.
I’ve watched enough football over the years, specially Canes football, to not take games as automatic, easy wins. Only if it’s Bethune-Cookman, FAMU, etc.

Losing to teams like MTSU, FIU, and others in past years is proof of this.

I know that we should blow out the Holes by at least 50, and I’m hoping that we do. But I never count my chickens before they hatch.

They have several injuries on the OL, and their best OL may be out, so there’s zero excuse for our DL not to dominate. My only concerns are our secondary and their pass rush, which is pretty good. If our OL gives Cam time to throw, we should be able to murk them. We should also be able to run the ball down their throats, since they’ve been terrible against the run.

Advertisement
I'm just trolling boss.

If we give up 30+ I'll lose my mind. Expecting 38-20 type of game in reality.

More like 50-20. I don't see them holding us to 38. I know that's mind boggling. But I think their offense is so bad they will turn the ball over or have multiple 3-and-outs and get off the field quickly, and then Cam will eviscerate their defense.

The homers have said we're killing VT, Cal, and Loserville - and they've been wrong.

I'm sure they're right this time, though.

Rivalry Week Rule #1: Don't predict less than the spread.

WTF is wrong with some of you--bounce on over to Whorechant. Or take your hands off your keyboard and don't touch it again until you take two stress balls and Sharpie "I am not a *****" on each one and squeeze them while reading this week's @JHallCanes "From the Bench" three times.

69-10. I'll give them one stupid-*** bubble screen that goes 78 yards and a garbage time field goal.

Advertisement
Back