Sweet 16 Thread

Also Newton needs to reinvent himself ever since he came back from suspension he's been bad. I still have high hopes for him but it's more wait and see now

His issue is he has no shot. Good handle and can drive on anyone but when teams have no respect for your outside shot you get games like this where he gets exposed. He needs to live in the gym this summer working on his outside shot.

Advertisement
Hopefully the new recruits will take us to the next level. I think the sweet 16 is our ceiling with the slightly above average recruits Coach L has to work with now. Nova is **** good

Let's head back to the hotel and play some baseball lol Why can't our sports programs stay away from these BS stupid gimmicks that never lead to anything.

Yeah, that's why Miami lost tonight, the hotel baseball game. Had nothing to do with the insane shooting by Villanova.

This team did not look right from the tip. Nova completely controlled this game minus that little 12-0 run we had in the first half. And I don't care what everybody else does, trying to be like everyone else with that corny shut always backfires on Miami. It remainded me of the football team playing dodgeball during spring practice. Just silly.

You're really blaming this on baseball lol. You act like we didn't practice because it. If you think that has anything to do with the game you don't know basketball.

Advertisement
The moment looked too big for this team and that's weird for all the upperclassmen

Is it not slightly funny that a certain poster (@ Consigliere) talked so much trash about how far Villanova would go in this tournament and how their resume wasnt good but here we are getting blown the **** out right now by a team that apparently didn't even have a good shot at making the sweet 16.

Welcome back **** Scott.

I am glad you came back to do this right now.
Do you not feel slight like jack *** for all your negative comments about the team giving us the **** right now?

Villanova played great. They're not going to lose many games playing like this.

Great season we have a lot of talent coming in. Hopefully we can try again next year.

Disappointing end to the season. We played like potatoes the second half.

Let's head back to the hotel and play some baseball lol Why can't our sports programs stay away from these BS stupid gimmicks that never lead to anything.

Yeah, that's why Miami lost tonight, the hotel baseball game. Had nothing to do with the insane shooting by Villanova.

This team did not look right from the tip. Nova completely controlled this game minus that little 12-0 run we had in the first half. And I don't care what everybody else does, trying to be like everyone else with that corny shut always backfires on Miami. It remainded me of the football team playing dodgeball during spring practice. Just silly.

You're really blaming this on baseball lol. You act like we didn't practice because it. If you think that has anything to do with the game you don't know basketball.

It's all about our mindset. We talked a big game about not being satisfied but we played more like a team that was just happy to be here. Nova played like they want to win a ship from the tip. I'm not blaming the baseball playing, it's everything including that. Mentally this team wasn't there tonight and obviously trying to stay loose did not help them at all.

Advertisement
Is it not slightly funny that a certain poster (@ Consigliere) talked so much trash about how far Villanova would go in this tournament and how their resume wasnt good but here we are getting blown the **** out right now by a team that apparently didn't even have a good shot at making the sweet 16.

Welcome back **** Scott.

Do you not feel slight like jack *** for all your negative comments about the team giving us the **** right now?

I feel nothing. You're a pathetic **** who some reason porsts on a Hurricane Board but hates the canes.

Why did you come back? Why are you here? Seriously.

Welcome back **** Scott.

I was waiting for him to surface. What a scumbag.

Welcome back **** Scott.

I feel nothing. You're a pathetic **** who some reason porsts on a Hurricane Board but hates the canes.

Do you not find it in the least bit funny at all how strong your convictions were during the season that we were a lot better than Villanova? I sure do.

Advertisement
Newton played absolutely horrible, his performance played a big role with his turnovers

A **** of a season .. thanks for a fun filled basketball season.

Exactly. They gave us a great ride this year. I loved this team from the opening tap in the Puerto Rico Tourney. These guys were awesome this year.

We can all look forward to next season. Great things ahead for this program,

Welcome back **** Scott.

Do you not find it in the least bit funny at all how strong your convictions were during the season that we were a lot better than Villanova? I sure do.

I think it is pathetic how obsessed you are with me. You were banned from a message board, which is pathetic, and choose to come back now.

You realize what you're doing, right? You were banned and came back to post now. Your new porsts are solely directed at me. I have my first fan.

Advertisement
It was great fun following this team.

The blowout losses became a bit tiresome but 27 wins and a Sweet 16 is a very successful season for this group.

Welcome back **** Scott.

I think it is pathetic how obsessed you are with me. You were banned from a message board, which is pathetic, and choose to come back now.

You realize what you're doing, right? You were banned and came back to post now. Your new porsts are solely directed at me. I have my first fan.
Sure is surprising how young upstart Villanova even made it to the sweet 16. Its commendable how big of a run they are making as a number 2 seed underdog who didnt beat anyone all season.

Hopefully the new recruits will take us to the next level. I think the sweet 16 is our ceiling with the slightly above average recruits Coach L has to work with now. Nova is **** good

Well he has brought in the best recruiting class in program history for 2016, so we'll see.

Advertisement
Back