Sweet 16 Thread

Advertisement
Sweet 16 and out. Happens every time we have any success in this sport. Hopefully with more and better recruits we will eventually do better. Must be frustrating for Coach L. Are they using ACC refs in this game?

Advertisement
One thing I learned this year from this team and the past ones. No more internal bigman Projects evertime we get them there all garbage.

Let's head back to the hotel and play some baseball lol Why can't our sports programs stay away from these BS stupid gimmicks that never lead to anything.

Advertisement
Jekiri is a liability. Go small-ball

If we don't find out that Jekiri has been playing through an injury, it's just flat out sad.

He just missed an uncontested lay up after he made a nice fake. Literally he had no legs and couldn't have cleared a small phone book.

UM

You are 100% correct. He has had to have been injured since mid-December. IDK...wtf?

Let's head back to the hotel and play some baseball lol Why can't our sports programs stay away from these BS stupid gimmicks that never lead to anything.

Yeah, that's why Miami lost tonight, the hotel baseball game. Had nothing to do with the insane shooting by Villanova.

Advertisement
Villanova played great. They're not going to lose many games playing like this.

Great season we have a lot of talent coming in. Hopefully we can try again next year.

Last edited:
Is it not slightly funny that a certain poster (@ Consigliere) talked so much trash about how far Villanova would go in this tournament and how their resume wasnt good but here we are getting blown the **** out right now by a team that apparently didn't even have a good shot at making the sweet 16.

Advertisement
Also Newton needs to reinvent himself ever since he came back from suspension he's been bad. I still have high hopes for him but it's more wait and see now

Yeah, that's why Miami lost tonight, the hotel baseball game. Had nothing to do with the insane shooting by Villanova.

This team did not look right from the tip. Nova completely controlled this game minus that little 12-0 run we had in the first half. And I don't care what everybody else does, trying to be like everyone else with that corny shut always backfires on Miami. It remainded me of the football team playing dodgeball during spring practice. Just silly.

Is it not slightly funny that a certain poster (@ Consigliere) talked so much trash about how far Villanova would go in this tournament and how their resume wasnt good but here we are getting blown the **** out right now by a team that apparently didn't even have a good shot at making the sweet 16.

Welcome back **** Scott.

I am glad you came back to do this right now.

Advertisement
Back