Sweet 16 Thread

He is the worst kind of scumbag...posts all season long pretending to be a fan, gets banned, and then comes back as a parasite. And then he posts to others like he is fan...again. Serious issues and in need of medication.

We post on this board because we love UM and their sports programs...he posts because he is need of attention.

He is ***ing retarded too. He is obsessed with the fact that I insulted teams in the Big East like Xavier and Villanova. I don't hear anything about my "bashing" of MSU, WVU, Xavier or Maryland either. I didn't "bash" those teams but I said they weren't as good as people thought. Again, not bashing, discussion. My critiques were based on who I thought should be #1 .

I believe, if he was able to read, I was saying how they shouldn't be #1 seeds. I don't remember trashing them like the Kunty claims, I don't see how this is wrong either. Everyone besides Nova failed to make the Sweet 16 (from the Big East) and the Big East has shown why. In addition, the NCAA agreed that NO TEAM from the Big East was a #1 seed.

And Yes, Nova spanked us. Not sure what this has to do with them being a #1 team or how this changes the above. So congrats to Villanova for beating the #3 ACC Team. That is better than winning it all.

I know he is obsessed with me but I am not sure why he came back to discuss fiction or the irrelevant. We just lost and all he cares about doing is creating a new name, after being banned, and ripping the canes for losing to Nova. He is just out trying to chug cack. Pathetic.

Advertisement
He is the worst kind of scumbag...posts all season long pretending to be a fan, gets banned, and then comes back as a parasite. And then he posts to others like he is fan...again. Serious issues and in need of medication.

We post on this board because we love UM and their sports programs...he posts because he is need of attention.

He is ***ing retarded too. He is obsessed with the fact that I insulted teams in the Big East like Xavier and Villanova. I don't hear anything about my "bashing" of MSU, WVU, Xavier or Maryland either. I didn't "bash" those teams but I said they weren't as good as people thought. Again, not bashing, discussion. My critiques were based on who I thought should be #1 .

I believe, if he was able to read, I was saying how they shouldn't be #1 seeds. I don't remember trashing them like the Kunty claims, I don't see how this is wrong either. Everyone besides Nova failed to make the Sweet 16 (from the Big East) and the Big East has shown why. In addition, the NCAA agreed that NO TEAM from the Big East was a #1 seed.

And Yes, Nova spanked us. Not sure what this has to do with them being a #1 team or how this changes the above. So congrats to Villanova for beating the #3 ACC Team. That is better than winning it all.

I know he is obsessed with me but I am not sure why he came back to discuss fiction or the irrelevant. We just lost and all he cares about doing is creating a new name, after being banned, and ripping the canes for losing to Nova. He is just out trying to chug cack. Pathetic.

Not that I agree with him but what's your obsession with calling people "*****" and saying posters "chug cack". I mean are you really that immature? That sure doesn't further any healthy discussion. Sure he's a troll just like every board has, but there's this thing called ignore. Calling everyone "*****" that don't agree with you sure doesn't help the board at all.

Really best case scenario Izundu or Miller prove good enough to play the 5 so Huell can play the 4 with Reed at the 3 and Newton+Brown at the guard positions. Then we have Murphy and Lawrence still coming off the bench able to give us a lot of impact.

Better chance that Miller red shirts than starts. He is by far the most raw of any of the incoming class.

Still less raw than Muprhy.

First of all, it's not "your" team. You were banned for a reason. There is no doubt that you know the game...but you come on here to just cause issues.

Secondly...Yes there is a problem with trolling. When you get off by "trolling", well, you have issues.

Thirdly...this post will serve no purpose because you are admittedly a troll.
You are wrong. It is just as much my team as it is your team.

Then please enlighten us and share your affiliation with UM. Don't know of any legit 305 boys that have been banned from this message board.

But you do not refute the accusation of being a troll...hmmm...very telling.
I do not refute trolling an idiot who trashed multiple teams all season. When you trash a team and get proven wrong you deserve to be trolled.

I do not need to prove my affiliation with UM to be a fan of our sports teams.

Exactly...you have no affiliation. You want to cause problems. If you had an affiliation with the UM or any of the athletic programs...you would have no problem sharing. You just don't get it. You are not family.
Lol like I said I dont need to prove my affiliation to Miami to be a Miami fan... are you stupid?

Not that I agree with him but what's your obsession with calling people "*****" and saying posters "chug cack". I mean are you really that immature? That sure doesn't further any healthy discussion. Sure he's a troll just like every board has, but there's this thing called ignore. Calling everyone "*****" that don't agree with you sure doesn't help the board at all.

You forgot the odd insult of calling people "Potatoes" over and over again. Im sure this guy is really just a 15 year old snickering at his immature insults.

Advertisement
Really best case scenario Izundu or Miller prove good enough to play the 5 so Huell can play the 4 with Reed at the 3 and Newton+Brown at the guard positions. Then we have Murphy and Lawrence still coming off the bench able to give us a lot of impact.

Better chance that Miller red shirts than starts. He is by far the most raw of any of the incoming class.

Did Murphy have relations with your girlfriend or something?

Did Murphy have relations with your girlfriend or something?

lol exactly dont try to refute my point or anything

Welp. I was wrong about the up and down and Jekiri vs Ochefu being good for us. Jenkins was unstoppable. Still hate that SG.

We had absolutely ZERO post game. Nothing on the block in the whole 2nd half after TJ missed that bunny. Nobody can post up? Sheldon? Reed? Murphy? Amp? Anybody? Paint was hot lava. Don't go in there.

And I don't think Villanova even had 5 fouls at the 5 min mark.

We shot something like 7 of 8 from three at one point in the 1st half and were still down by a few buckets. 1on5 drives and Jump shots are not enough in the tournament. Turnovers, missed layups, and press mistakes are one thing, but if you're in a half court game, how can you not even try to put the ball in the post?

Love Coach L, but I get tired of the stand around and watch offense.

Advertisement
Welp. I was wrong about the up and down and Jekiri vs Ochefu being good for us. Jenkins was unstoppable. Still hate that SG.

We had absolutely ZERO post game. Nothing on the block in the whole 2nd half after TJ missed that bunny. Nobody can post up? Sheldon? Reed? Murphy? Amp? Anybody? Paint was hot lava. Don't go in there.

And I don't think Villanova even had 5 fouls at the 5 min mark.

We shot something like 7 of 8 from three at one point in the 1st half and were still down by a few buckets. 1on5 drives and Jump shots are not enough in the tournament. Turnovers, missed layups, and press mistakes are one thing, but if you're in a half court game, how can you not even try to put the ball in the post?

Love Coach L, but I get tired of the stand around and watch offense.

What exactly is our offense other than high screens being set over and over ? Then eventually just go 1 on 1

What exactly is our offense other than high screens being set over and over ? Then eventually just go 1 on 1

That's what I'm sayin. I love Coach L, but it puts a ton of pressure on the guy with the ball and when that guy struggles, we tend to hang our heads and get down big.

Most times they don't even look at the roll even if there's an open lane.

Advertisement

You have earned whatever negative labels he has for you based on your soft shoulder posts about this basketball team.

Notre Dame is trash and in the elite 8, nice brackets.

They could not even compete with the Canes in two game this year. Just watch...Syracuse will make it also...

That's the tournament for you. Need some luck on who you play. If Michigan st doesnt get upset in the 1st round Syracuse is likely out in round 2 and ND playing Wisconsin in the Sweet 16 is too. Neither team will beat UNC or UVA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back