Sweet 16 Thread

Advertisement
For a team that didnt have much of a shot to make the sweet 16 this sure is a surprise.

As is your appearance on a canes' message board. Why are you here?
Its shocking that a team who played no good teams all year was able to take down an ACC power house on neutral court. I would hate to be someone that though for sure Villanova was an overrated team at this point.

Why are you here?

What a feat for such and underrated number 2 seed to take down a number 3 seed this year. Vegas is scrambling at this point to make up for their impending deficits.

I appreciate the love. Keep going.

Knowing that I have a follower is actually making this loss easier to swallow.

Pathetic.

For a team that didnt have much of a shot to make the sweet 16 this sure is a surprise.

Its shocking that a team who played no good teams all year was able to take down an ACC power house on neutral court. I would hate to be someone that though for sure Villanova was an overrated team at this point.

Why are you here?

Like a jackal...just surfaces to feed on the garbage.

Why are you here?

What a feat for such and underrated number 2 seed to take down a number 3 seed this year. Vegas is scrambling at this point to make up for their impending deficits.

So how does it feel to lose to someone truly better than you are?

Advertisement

Why are you here?

I have never had a fan on a message board. It is a tremendous honor.

Who do we have coming back next year to complement Huel?

Newton, Reed, Murphy, Palmer and Lawrence. Rashard Muhammad is sat out this year after transferring in from San Jose State.

This team will be good next year to be right back in the tournament the only question is can Huel be a dynamic Frosh like these one and done players.

Dude has it all so I see no reason why he cant do it.

I hope so and hoping brown takes over at point I don't think we have a good point left on this roster.

Advertisement

Why are you here?

So how does it feel to lose to someone truly better than you are?

Do you need my address or are you already outside my residence?

Who do we have coming back next year to complement Huel?

Newton, Reed, Murphy, Palmer and Lawrence. Rashard Muhammad is sat out this year after transferring in from San Jose State.

This team will be good next year to be right back in the tournament the only question is can Huel be a dynamic Frosh like these one and done players.

Dude has it all so I see no reason why he cant do it.

I hope so and hoping brown takes over at point I don't think we have a good point left on this roster.

I got a feeling it ends up being Newton even though im really not happy about that. Brown seems to be built in the dynamic 2 guard mold like Westbrook and Lillard so he could take it over.

Advertisement
Who do you guys think will be in the starting lineup next year?

Newton, Reed, and Huell All have guaranteed spots. Kind of a toss up from there.

I don't agree that Huell has a guaranteed starting spot. Murphy will start and so will Lawrence.
Murphy has no talent and Lawrence is to small to be a starter next year. Huell is clearly a better talent with a lot more developed body already than both of them already. Huell has the same athleticism as Murphy with a bigger body and this tiny little thing called talent. Murphy has no chance in **** starting over him.

Newton, Reed, and Huell All have guaranteed spots. Kind of a toss up from there.

I don't agree that Huell has a guaranteed starting spot. Murphy will start and so will Lawrence.
Murphy has no talent and Lawrence is to small to be a starter next year. Huell is clearly a better talent with a lot more developed body already than both of them already. Huell has the same athleticism as Murphy with a bigger body and this tiny little thing called talent. Murphy has no chance in **** starting over him.

Murphy should be the Center and Huel at PF.

Advertisement

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Let's head back to the hotel and play some baseball lol Why can't our sports programs stay away from these BS stupid gimmicks that never lead to anything.

Yeah, that's why Miami lost tonight, the hotel baseball game. Had nothing to do with the insane shooting by Villanova.

This team did not look right from the tip. Nova completely controlled this game minus that little 12-0 run we had in the first half. And I don't care what everybody else does, trying to be like everyone else with that corny shut always backfires on Miami. It remainded me of the football team playing dodgeball during spring practice. Just silly.

The team did not look right from the tip because they were playing a better team that shot 62% from the field. Had absolutely nothing to do with playing baseball at the hotel the day before.

What's silly is you in some way trying to compare Al Golden to Coach L.

Why are you here?

I have never had a fan on a message board. It is a tremendous honor.

He is the worst kind of scumbag...posts all season long pretending to be a fan, gets banned, and then comes back as a parasite. And then he posts to others like he is fan...again. Serious issues and in need of medication.

We post on this board because we love UM and their sports programs...he posts because he is need of attention.

Murphy should be the Center and Huel at PF.

At that point you are simply just labeling Murphy a center because he has no offensive talent and you still want to squeeze him in the starting roster. I would rather play small ball next season than start Murphy because the guy just doesnt add anything on the offensive side and he cant defend 1 on 1 vs bigger players because he is simply skinny and short for the position. He only offers help defense and athleticism which means his roll should be as a 6th or 7th man coming off the bench.

Our best lineups next season will run Huell at the 5 smaller players around him because that is the only way we put enough talent on the floor to compete at a higher level.

Advertisement
Back