Spring Game

1681565150612.gif

Advertisement
Wait did you actually watch the Spring Game.

There was a LB all over the field. I'll let you guess who that was.
Great. Did you watch some of the other other ones from last year or this year? Very mixed to say the least. Do you feel confident that this staff can recruit that many portal guys to fill the gaps in the roster with high level players based on results to date? I don’t

Advertisement
Great. Did you watch some of the other other ones from last year or this year? Very mixed to say the least. Do you feel confident that this staff can recruit that many portal guys to fill the gaps in the roster with high level players based on results to date? I don’t
Bro you made a statement and I corrected you. Don't go changing the subject.

Yes we need lots of Portal help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to get healthy as much as we need portal help. We also got some freshman that can contribute in 2nd team and 3rd team roles coming in. We were missing 8 starters last night, and several key role players.

Offense:

RB-Mark Fletcher
RB-Chris Johnson
RB-Trevonte Citizen
WR-Mike Redding
TE-Elijah Arroyo
TE-Cam McCormick
OL-Zion Nelson
OL-Javian Cohen
OL-Anez Cooper
OL-Tommie Kinsler
OL-Frankie Tinalua
OL-Matthew McCoy

Defense:

DE-Jafari Harvey
DT-Leonard Taylor
DT-Jared Harrison-Hunte
DT-Branson Deen
DT-Joshua Horton
DL-Colins A.
LB-Bobby Washington
LB-Malik Bryant
LB-Raul Aguirre
LB-Corey Flagg
LB-Chase Smith
LB-Marcellus Pulliam
CB-Demari Brown
CB-Robert Stafford
S-James Williams

The way Guidry plays coverage on back end , I feel like our CB's are going to be ok, BUT of course if you can find a stud CB in portal you get him.

We absolutely need another RB. Can't start a season with 2 healthy veterans and 2 true frosh IMO.

The WR take needs to be a legit outside speedster who can take top off the defense.
Tyler Harrell would be Perfect if healthy.

Ahmed Moten impressed me, but like @DMoney said on YouTube live, you can't just bank on 1 big DT body type. So need another there. Also are we confident at punter!? I think Andy is going to be elite at K, but I'm little concerned at punter.

RB
WR
DT
CB
S
P

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bro did you see your spring game?

You don't have a QB who can complete a pass and you have a fat 10 year old as a D Coordinator.

I think you need to worry about your Gates.

What does this comment have to do with my post you quoted when i was giving props to Bain and Kelly??? Man what?!?!?!

Advertisement
Back