Spring Game

Advertisement
I wanted the heat to roll over and die. it was better for the teams future. we dont have a. single asset. the best thing that could happen tbh is the sweep occurs and Riley moves bam and Tyler for actual help around jimmy while hes still in his prime. I dont think either as a duo (bam and Tyler) are 1 or 2s on a title team but have some value (bam way more than Tyler) but on a limited asset team, theyre the only assets you have. anyways that'll end the discussion of heat basketball.

I like Bain a lot. I hope he gets some early burn this season
Boy we're you wrong. This team is playing great!

Advertisement
Agree he looked exausted.

Was Brunson always this good. WOW!
I think he was hurt. he could barely move.

he was great at Nova and had a coming out w Dallas last year. he was great this series nd it helps that hes got the softest whistle on earth, but respect to that idiot who WANTS to play for Knicks bc daddy wants to feed him from his ***.

**** the Knicks

I think he was hurt. he could barely move.

he was great at Nova and had a coming out w Dallas last year. he was great this series nd it helps that hes got the softest whistle on earth, but respect to that idiot who WANTS to play for Knicks bc daddy wants to feed him from his ***.

**** the Knicks
YES FTN

He was getting calls that MJ would get. Crazy

Just so you don’t get twisted Ragone has been through 6 different coaches in 6!years and they all gave him significant playing time even when Shaq & Pickney where there his freshman year. Maybe they all know something y’all don’t????

Advertisement
Just so you don’t get twisted Ragone has been through 6 different coaches in 6!years and they all gave him significant playing time even when Shaq & Pickney where there his freshman year. Maybe they all know something y’all don’t????
No way!!!.. Coaches who get paid hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars know more than people on a forum???.. I call shenanigans !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Breaking Bad GIF

Hall of fame caliber post. Put old MackBammer in the blender 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back