So Now Richt Sucks at Recruiting?

Probably not a great idea to discuss Rick's ability to close and assemble this class until closing time in February.
The premptive ignorance is hilarious.

Someone needs to explain to me how the same clowns who predicted 6-6 or 7-5 but expected a top 5 class garenteed.

Look we might **** the bed.

We **** the bed in October but finished the year stronger than expected.

Win the bowl game and move forward.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
The same sad sack losers who guaranteed we'd finish 4-8 or 5-7 after we lost 4 straight in October are the same schlubs who are certain we will fail to add any blue-chippers to the current list of commits during the next two months. Some guys are sad sack losers who go in the tank as soon as something goes wrong, and they automatically assume doom.

Advertisement
Probably not a great idea to discuss Rick's ability to close and assemble this class until closing time in February.

Someone needs to explain to me how the same clowns who predicted 6-6 or 7-5 but expected a top 5 class garenteed.

The same sad sack losers who guaranteed we'd finish 4-8 or 5-7 after we lost 4 straight in October are the same schlubs who are certain we will fail to add any blue-chippers to the current list of commits during the next two months. Some guys are sad sack losers who go in the tank as soon as something goes wrong, and they automatically assume doom.
I think WR recruiting leaves something to be desired but this is a good class.

Dean, those OL and a couple more guys.

Same guys who want to talk about Goldens and Shannons 2nd year classes will then tell you "coaching doesn't matter, we can only discuss stars."

Disregarding the fact we what? Top 15?

I bet Washington has all top 40 classes.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

This would never happen to Butch.

This^^^^

Don't waste your time, Archer. These dudes rather hate on the dude that put together the best team of all-time than to accept the fact that we were correct in not wanting Richt as our HC. Butch also recruited a lot of the players only our great Jimmy Johnson era teams. Best eye for talent in the business, no doubt.

As the Bible says, "A man reaps what he sows." Galatians 6:7

Our admin and BOT are reaping what they have sown.

Aye. He was the lead recruiter for Jimmy Johnson's teams. Butch took off on Thursdays under Jimmy to recruit.

These pups and retards that call themselves UM fans are so full of **** their eyes are brown.

Respond to the facts at hand instead of throwing **** against the wall.

Butch didn't bring in elite talent until 4 years into his tenure and coached up 2 and 3 stars. The "diamonds in the rough" that no longer exist because ohh I don't know.....

THE INTERNET

You think it might have taken four years because he lost over thirty scholarships per the NCAA?

Dumbassness is not a virtue.

Schnellenburger and Butch alone had to start from scratch and rebuild the Hurricanes.

And oddly, it took the same number of years.

The **** does that have to do with recruiting? GTFO

they dont think he will lead them to playoff contention next year.

He won't be the QB next year

Uhhhhhh, Did we miss something? Kaaya will not?

I caught that a long time ago, is he leaving? He would be an intricate part for Miami

People keep carrying on with this thread like Pete didn't drop something significant here.

I guess it's been decided. Bring on the Captain Jack or Perry era. Not to say Weldon might not
surprise us all. Good F'in problems.

Advertisement
hate to break it to people. i had two recruits tell me they think kaaya is not that good. one kid said "hes garbage. kid cant evne make a second read."
Pro scouts like him because he isn't a one-read QB and his major issue is his pocket presence. Kid needs the full 3 seconds to process since he isn't mobile.

This^^^^

Don't waste your time, Archer. These dudes rather hate on the dude that put together the best team of all-time than to accept the fact that we were correct in not wanting Richt as our HC. Butch also recruited a lot of the players only our great Jimmy Johnson era teams. Best eye for talent in the business, no doubt.

Aye. He was the lead recruiter for Jimmy Johnson's teams. Butch took off on Thursdays under Jimmy to recruit.

These pups and retards that call themselves UM fans are so full of **** their eyes are brown.

Butch didn't bring in elite talent until 4 years into his tenure and coached up 2 and 3 stars. The "diamonds in the rough" that no longer exist because ohh I don't know.....

THE INTERNET

You think it might have taken four years because he lost over thirty scholarships per the NCAA?

Schnellenburger and Butch alone had to start from scratch and rebuild the Hurricanes.

Riiiiight

No one is discounting what Butch did. We're just not making up **** that didn't happen.

Butthurt does not become you.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

they dont think he will lead them to playoff contention next year.

He won't be the QB next year

Uhhhhhh, Did we miss something? Kaaya will not?

I caught that a long time ago, is he leaving? He would be an intricate part for Miami

People keep carrying on with this thread like Pete didn't drop something significant here.

I guess it's been decided. Bring on the Captain Jack or Perry era. Not to say Weldon might not
surprise us all. Good F'in problems.

Still think Rosier will be the starter. Let Weldon and Perry get a year under their belts then the competition starts next year.

Jeudy doesn't flip from Alabama as expected
Dingle decommits as expected
McKitty is probably going to FSU as expected

I missing anything?

You morons crack me up

Its the school

If he doesnt close **** is deeper than MR....uga aint missing a beat because they have there infrastructure still. Thats the only guess i have because u just dont go to miami and forget how to close. I think tho MR identifies talent better tho then the previous three staffs

half these kids already had 2-3 years of relationships with other staffs. look how malik young, deejay and other kids flipped to um to play with richt. the guy inherited a mess as far as our reputation.

Nycane the excuse machine

reality. alot of kids make decisions based on relationships that have been developed with coaches.

Advertisement

Kirby smart is about to reel in a top 5 class after going 6-6. Randy Shannon had a number 1 class after going 5-7. Butch Jones...Will muschamp....Lane Kiffin....etc etc etc.

Like Franchise said, it is only December. We will see how Richt closes this class out. But we do not need to go 10-2 to get some elite recruits because it's Richt's first class.

TE is the biggest loss assuming Njoku leaving. Richt spent the entire with McKitty and dad is huge UM fan. That said, he couldn't change his mind.

The elite get the studs and the average teams don't...it's why we are average.

Jeudy doesn't flip from Alabama as expected
Dingle decommits as expected
McKitty is probably going to FSU as expected

I missing anything?

You morons crack me up

Kirby smart is about to reel in a top 5 class after going 6-6. Randy Shannon had a number 1 class after going 5-7. Butch Jones...Will muschamp....Lane Kiffin....etc etc etc.

Like Franchise said, it is only December. We will see how Richt closes this class out. But we do not need to go 10-2 to get some elite recruits because it's Richt's first class.
I dont give a **** what those coaches did.

How did it workout on the field?

Exactly

To further add to that smart just landed isiah Wilson 5 star OT from New York who everyone thought was going to Michigan. When 5 star db deangelo Gibbs commit to uga at the under armour game they will have a top 3 class off rip. That would give them 4 5 stars in the espn 300... this further reinforces what you said we have some weak recruiters on this staff. Thomas brown is doing his job in having Robert burns and in prime postion to land Anthony McFarland. Coach searels is doing his finding an absolute stud in Corey g8ynor and locking up navaughn Donaldson. Also have a bunch of momentum with Herbert and slaton thanks to him and coach rumph. The db recruiting needs be improved but it's less of a problem than receiver. At db we have some nice players committed with potential commitments from dean and Edwards in the future. At tight end is not that good tbh if we don't land mckitty or gambles At receiver recruiting it's looking bad right now as we appear to be running 2nd or 3rd for devonta smith. We will flip Harley but we need some more talent there. We needed to land McClendon as you said and Lilly and we didn't... I don't know where he would coach but if that proposal passes to allow 10 coaches Miami needs to hire Mario cristobal and just move Hartley to special teams coach only and move cristobal to coach tight ends. We need a pitbull recruiter type and we don't have it

Last edited:
Advertisement

I dont give a **** what those coaches did.

How did it workout on the field?
Exactly

:sanford:

How about nick Saban after his 7-6 season? Or dabo after going 4-3? Same rule applies.

A RB should not automatically make anyone our daddy no matter how good. If that were the case, the same thing would have happened to a lot of teams who faced Fournette. Famous defensive coordinator quote: "if you're in the backfield, they can't even start."

DL > any RB

Doesn't matter, elite running backs still get their yards, no matter how good the DL is.

Leonard Fournette:

17 carries for 35 yards vs Alabama
12 carries for 40 yards vs Florida

I've never said Fournette is elite and I don't think he'll do much in the NFL. Too injury prone. To be elite you have to be durable. I love Duke Johnson and I think if he were more durable he would be considered elite. he got tired late in games, Cook does not, neither did the RB for Alabama who ran the ball 50 times a game last year and won the Heisman. Don't think Fournette has ever been invited. Cook got shafted, he should've been there and will be a top 10 pick if he comes out.

So you think Henry was elite but not Fournette?

That's crazy talk

as far as production in college, yes, I do think Henry was more of an elite back than Fournette. Henry was much more durable and the way Bama ran him proves that. Fournette can't through a season without an injury. Henry won the Heisman, Fournette hasn't even been invited to my knowledge.

This^^^^

THE INTERNET

usc didn't seem to have trouble bringing in top-tier talent when they got schlonged for bush.

Advertisement
If fsux gets Cam Akers,, we are FVCKED. Alabama is praying Najee leaves to USC, because they want Cam more. They're just not sure Cam will come to Bama, if they say "bye" to Najee. But I am telling you both are very elite and if Akers goes to fsux, we are in for another 3 to 4 years of Dumbo being our boss and CMR's daddy. We have to get someone on this staff that can get elite 5* players to come here.

Akers will be a nightmare:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J22LQ7M22Pw[/video]

****, dude looks like Dalvin Cook

He's more physical than Cook. I like him better than Najee Harris.

If fsux gets Cam Akers,, we are FVCKED. Alabama is praying Najee leaves to USC, because they want Cam more. They're just not sure Cam will come to Bama, if they say "bye" to Najee. But I am telling you both are very elite and if Akers goes to fsux, we are in for another 3 to 4 years of Dumbo being our boss and CMR's daddy. We have to get someone on this staff that can get elite 5* players to come here.

He's more physical than Cook. I like him better than Najee Harris.

In my opinion, he's going to be better than Najee. If you read Alabama's board, the majority think so as well. They just don't want to tell Najee to hit the road because they are not sure Akers will commit to them in the end. They do however, believe, that Akers is not going to commit to them with Najee on board. Like I said before, and this is my opinion, if Akers goes to fsu, it's going to another long 3 years, barring an injury to him.

That why I was laughing when posters were saying FSU is screwed once Cook is gone....
Nah they will just go out and get another elite stud, something we need to do in order to get back to being elite. Until we do that, its gonna be the same ole same ole. Now dont get me wrong, we get a couple elite guys here and there sprinkled in with a good amount of above average talent, which is further immersed in meh talent.

That why I was laughing when posters were saying FSU is screwed once Cook is gone....
Nah they will just go out and get another elite stud, something we need to do in order to get back to being elite. Until we do that, its gonna be the same ole same ole. Now dont get me wrong, we get a couple elite guys here and there sprinkled in with a good amount of above average talent, which is further immersed in meh talent.

**** FSU KEEPS on getting the ELITE Ballers..

smh

AKERS looks like the best RB in the country.. no question about it

Advertisement
Back