So Now Richt Sucks at Recruiting?

This^^^^

Don't waste your time, Archer. These dudes rather hate on the dude that put together the best team of all-time than to accept the fact that we were correct in not wanting Richt as our HC. Butch also recruited a lot of the players only our great Jimmy Johnson era teams. Best eye for talent in the business, no doubt.

As the Bible says, "A man reaps what he sows." Galatians 6:7

Our admin and BOT are reaping what they have sown.

Aye. He was the lead recruiter for Jimmy Johnson's teams. Butch took off on Thursdays under Jimmy to recruit.

These pups and retards that call themselves UM fans are so full of **** their eyes are brown.

Respond to the facts at hand instead of throwing **** against the wall.

Butch didn't bring in elite talent until 4 years into his tenure and coached up 2 and 3 stars. The "diamonds in the rough" that no longer exist because ohh I don't know.....

THE INTERNET

You think it might have taken four years because he lost over thirty scholarships per the NCAA?

Dumbassness is not a virtue.

Schnellenburger and Butch alone had to start from scratch and rebuild the Hurricanes.

And oddly, it took the same number of years.

usc didn't seem to have trouble bringing in top-tier talent when they got schlonged for bush.
Ya?

Were they also coming off of ten years of mediocrity?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Aye. He was the lead recruiter for Jimmy Johnson's teams. Butch took off on Thursdays under Jimmy to recruit.

These pups and retards that call themselves UM fans are so full of **** their eyes are brown.

Butch didn't bring in elite talent until 4 years into his tenure and coached up 2 and 3 stars. The "diamonds in the rough" that no longer exist because ohh I don't know.....

THE INTERNET

You think it might have taken four years because he lost over thirty scholarships per the NCAA?

Schnellenburger and Butch alone had to start from scratch and rebuild the Hurricanes.

usc didn't seem to have trouble bringing in top-tier talent when they got schlonged for bush.
Ya?

i'm on your side of the argument. unless you're also archer and forgot to switch accounts, which would be weird.

If fsux gets Cam Akers,, we are FVCKED. Alabama is praying Najee leaves to USC, because they want Cam more. They're just not sure Cam will come to Bama, if they say "bye" to Najee. But I am telling you both are very elite and if Akers goes to fsux, we are in for another 3 to 4 years of Dumbo being our boss and CMR's daddy. We have to get someone on this staff that can get elite 5* players to come here.

Akers will be a nightmare:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J22LQ7M22Pw[/video]

****, dude looks like Dalvin Cook

He's more physical than Cook. I like him better than Najee Harris.

In my opinion, he's going to be better than Najee. If you read Alabama's board, the majority think so as well. They just don't want to tell Najee to hit the road because they are not sure Akers will commit to them in the end. They do however, believe, that Akers is not going to commit to them with Najee on board. Like I said before, and this is my opinion, if Akers goes to fsu, it's going to another long 3 years, barring an injury to him.

Bama seems out of it. Akers decommitted from them 9 months ago and hasn't made an official, unofficial or even a coaches vistit from them since then. He's also enrolling in about 3 weeks. Seems too late for them.

THE INTERNET

Ya?

i'm on your side of the argument. unless you're also archer and forgot to switch accounts, which would be weird.
Im running on 7 hours sleep in 48 hours.

Anything I type is suspect.

Advertisement
Also, winning would help bring in recruits but we do not need to win to bring in recruits. This is richts first year. Butch jones, al golden, lane kiffin, and other suspect coaches all excelled in their first full year of recruiting despite mediocre on-the-field performances

We're likely closing with a top 10 class. That's a failure?

I swear our fans are the worst! You guys have no idea what is going on or how recruiting works. All of the guys listed above were committed elsewhere before Richt had a chance to start recruiting here at Miami. Get educated on how this works or root for another team!

Meanwhile, Georgia just landed a 5*, top 5 OT in the country. Georgia is absolutely killing it in recruiting.

Adonis Thomas from JUCO, a former 4 star LB just committed to fsu. Look for a McKitty commit to come for fsu real soon per one of their cronies.

Typical reading a thread like this bunch of soft shouldered es....time to find your safe spaces

Advertisement
Meanwhile, Georgia just landed a 5*, top 5 OT in the country. Georgia is absolutely killing it in recruiting.

Adonis Thomas from JUCO, a former 4 star LB just committed to fsu. Look for a McKitty commit to come for fsu real soon per one of their cronies.

You know the worst part about all of this? The 5 star tackle they got was a Michigan lean by all accounts and one of the main reasons Michigan was slow playing Herbert......

Also to the one poster, Butch had highly rated classes at Miami. He never had the #1 class but he was reeling in Parade All Americans left and right. Sure he is famous for pulling diamonds in the rough but it's become insane hyperbole by fellow Canes fans to rationalize the mediocre recruiting of the last decade.

Last edited:
If fsux gets Cam Akers,, we are FVCKED. Alabama is praying Najee leaves to USC, because they want Cam more. They're just not sure Cam will come to Bama, if they say "bye" to Najee. But I am telling you both are very elite and if Akers goes to fsux, we are in for another 3 to 4 years of Dumbo being our boss and CMR's daddy. We have to get someone on this staff that can get elite 5* players to come here.

Akers will be a nightmare:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J22LQ7M22Pw[/video]

DEAR GOD, don't let FSU get this monster...

As far as this Cam Akers stuff goes..I just want us to keep doing what Saban does to UGA and LSU when they sign a "scary, super elite, can't miss" RB every cycle..just recruit even scarier, super elite DL and LBs to shut them down. Which is exactly what we are doing. Not hard to figure out the formula.

Send Akers film to guys like DJ Johnson and Jonathan Garvin and Joe Jackson ask them if they are scared to face him the next 3-4 years lol.

Advertisement
How is UGA able to get 3 five star including the #2 player in the country against big bad bama? According to people here its impossible to beat bama for a recruit they want.

How does UGA gave a better class post CMR than before. This current class is 16 of the 19 are 4 star or better with 3 five stars.
According to people here you have to win games to get recruits thats why we cant but UGA did not win more games then us.

Is it possible that we once again got a corch, hes just a less corch that al the golden one.

Is kirby smart a super elite recruiter since CMR is an elite recruiter?

You know the worst part about all of this? The 5 star tackle they got was a Michigan lean by all accounts and one of the main reasons Michigan was slow playing Herbert......

Also to the one poster, Butch had highly rated classes at Miami. He never had the #1 class but he was reeling in Parade All Americans left and right. Sure he is famous for pulling diamonds in the rough but it's become insane hyperbole by fellow Canes fans to rationalize the mediocre recruiting of the last decade.

These fans are something else. They'd rather the coaches settle for "players that want to be here" than to go out and do their actual jobs, convince the best players in the country to commit to their program.

Confused as to why UGA is pulling in this type of class. They lost to UF, got blowed out by Ole ****, lost to Vandy, and almost lost to Nichols State.

Advertisement
8O9YjhM.gif

Its the IPF. Kids no longer care about things like coaching staffs, playing time, location, stuff like that. Its all about the IPF. You either got it, or you don't.

Advertisement
Back