So Now Richt Sucks at Recruiting?

As far as this Cam Akers stuff goes..I just want us to keep doing what Saban does to UGA and LSU when they sign a "scary, super elite, can't miss" RB every cycle..just recruit even scarier, super elite DL and LBs to shut them down. Which is exactly what we are doing. Not hard to figure out the formula.

Send Akers film to guys like DJ Johnson and Jonathan Garvin and Joe Jackson ask them if they are scared to face him the next 3-4 years lol.

I agree, I used to worry about our D, now I worry worse about our O. I'm not getting down on Richt because he came into a cesspool, but we're (the university and myself as well as most of you, as boosters) paying him 4 million a year to get us better prospects and better results. If the people he has hired can't bring in some elite talent to help us get there, he needs to cut bait and find someone who can. fsu won one more game than us and beat us by 1 point, UGA lost more games than us and they're # 3 in the country in recruiting right now.

Advertisement
Why are Butch's Bytches still on CIS. Shouldn't they be on The Freckled Panther now?

We're here because we're Canes fans.

UM is the one that screwed it up with Butch the first time, and didn't make the hire recently.

I didn't do it. UM did.

You must have missed all of our October games. Some of the most stubborn play calling I've seen since - oh - our last two coaches.

You're a Butch fan more than a UM fan. That mandates that you follow him to FIU. Either you follow him voluntarily, or I will be forced to excommunicate you from this fan base.

I was a UM fan two years before Schnellenberger was hired.

It's going to be difficult to excommunicate me with my foot broken off up urass - since that's where you talk from. Take a knee, Chise. You're trying too hard.

You can attempt violence against me, but it won't deter me from excommunicating you. You were a fan before Schnellenberger? I don't care. You're not a fan now. You've got 1 week to voluntarily relinquish any claims to being a UM fan. Clock starts now.

He must have forgot butch's inexcusable losses to east Carolina and Washington to name a few or being under .500 in overall acc play

Why are Butch's Bytches still on CIS. Shouldn't they be on The Freckled Panther now?

UM is the one that screwed it up with Butch the first time, and didn't make the hire recently.

I didn't do it. UM did.

You must have missed all of our October games. Some of the most stubborn play calling I've seen since - oh - our last two coaches.

Butch can evaluate and recruit, but his game-planning and execution sucked. Sat through too many games where we were more talented and either played down to the opponent or lost. ECU, ASU, etc.

I didn't do it. UM did.

You're a Butch fan more than a UM fan. That mandates that you follow him to FIU. Either you follow him voluntarily, or I will be forced to excommunicate you from this fan base.

It's going to be difficult to excommunicate me with my foot broken off up urass - since that's where you talk from. Take a knee, Chise. You're trying too hard.

Sounds like you are not a fan now, though. Go root for Butch and FIU.

Advertisement
Can we at least wait until NSD?

If we close on our top targets, this will be a strong class.

That doesn't work for some. The funny thing about it, I know some have been here before. If we have signing day surprises in our favor, they'll all jump with joy.

LMFAO at the Botch brigade. FIU, Jesus....if everyone in the world says he's not worth hiring besides at a place like that, it should tell you one thing. You're a fool thinking he would've been a good hire at a name program.

How is UGA able to get 3 five star including the #2 player in the country against big bad bama? According to people here its impossible to beat bama for a recruit they want.

How does UGA gave a better class post CMR than before. This current class is 16 of the 19 are 4 star or better with 3 five stars.
According to people here you have to win games to get recruits thats why we cant but UGA did not win more games then us.

Is it possible that we once again got a corch, hes just a less corch that al the golden one.

Is kirby smart a super elite recruiter since CMR is an elite recruiter?

Kirby smart is whooping Al Richt in recruiting.

Do you fcking retards know what a bump is? Our class was #21 last year and #26 in 2015. Last year UGA was #8

Last edited:
Advertisement
Definitely expected a better class. We are paying him double what we paid Golden, he doesn't have to deal with all the negative press that Golden had, he doesn't have sanctions, and we are paying more for the other coaches.

Why is he recruiting at level comparable to Goldilocks? His out of state pulls are underwhelming considering he is recruiting to one of the best spots in the USA.

Definitely expected a better class. We are paying him double what we paid Golden, he doesn't have to deal with all the negative press that Golden had, he doesn't have sanctions, and we are paying more for the other coaches.

Why is he recruiting at level comparable to Goldilocks? His out of state pulls are underwhelming considering he is recruiting to one of the best spots in the USA.

Money is no guarantee of anything.

I live in Georgia and laugh at Canes fans who cry about our facilities, our stadium and our coaches. How many canes fans have seen Athens in person? it is a **** hole compared to our campus. It is in the middle of no where in a run down town. Give CMR a chance he closes well every year.

All that happened was Curby had a few of these left over in the bed of his truck.

20161213_182419.webp

No worries though. The best he'll ever do is put together something similar to Ole **** in the SEC East. He's a corch just like Freeze and a few highly ranked and highly suspicious recruiting classes won't change that.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I didn't do it. UM did.

You can attempt violence against me, but it won't deter me from excommunicating you. You were a fan before Schnellenberger? I don't care. You're not a fan now. You've got 1 week to voluntarily relinquish any claims to being a UM fan. Clock starts now.

He must have forgot butch's inexcusable losses to east Carolina and Washington to name a few or being under .500 in overall acc play

**** are you talkin' bout? Ken Dorsey was a wet behind the ears QB playing on the road in front of a very hostile crowd and we still came back and almost won that game on the road against a top ten team. Did you or the wrestling heel wannabe Chise even watch that game.

After that, it was a wrap. We would've destroyed OU in the BCS Championship game.

Y'all gotta stop with this revisionist history B.S..

**** are you talkin' bout? Ken Dorsey was a wet behind the ears QB playing on the road in front of a very hostile crowd and we still came back and almost won that game on the road against a top ten team. Did you or the wrestling heel wannabe Chise even watch that game.

After that, it was a wrap. We would've destroyed OU in the BCS Championship game.

We were infinitely more talented than UW, and Dorsey played 4 full games the prior season. So he had plenty of experience.

As bad as that UW loss was, the bigger travesty was letting Louisiana Tech hang around and put 40 points on us. That abysmal performance cost us a spot in the NC game.

That 2000 roster was more loaded than 2001, and that freckled spaz cost us a NC with his ineptitude.

How is UGA able to get 3 five star including the #2 player in the country against big bad bama? According to people here its impossible to beat bama for a recruit they want.

How does UGA gave a better class post CMR than before. This current class is 16 of the 19 are 4 star or better with 3 five stars.
According to people here you have to win games to get recruits thats why we cant but UGA did not win more games then us.

Is it possible that we once again got a corch, hes just a less corch that al the golden one.

Is kirby smart a super elite recruiter since CMR is an elite recruiter?

Kirby smart is whooping Al Richt in recruiting.

Shame Kirby's team isn't doing the same thing over on the football field. Not like Richt left Georgia with thin depth like Golden did with Richt.

Advertisement

We were infinitely more talented than UW, and Dorsey played 4 full games the prior season. So he had plenty of experience.

As bad as that UW loss was, the bigger travesty was letting Louisiana Tech hang around and put 40 points on us. That abysmal performance cost us a spot in the NC game.

That 2000 roster was more loaded than 2001, and that freckled spaz cost us a NC with his ineptitude.

He replaced the injured Kenny Kelly at VT the previous year. Kid was thrown to the wolves. Played in 4 games? Are you ****** kidding me? Is that the best bullshyt that you can come up with?

Only thing costing us the championship game that year was the bullshyt computers that they had set up to ***** us like we all knew from the get go. You call yourself a Canes fan and you don't even know this. I bet you think that Taint beat us fair and square too in 2002.

He replaced the injured Kenny Kelly at VT the previous year. Kid was thrown to the wolves. Played in 4 games? Are you ****** kidding me? Is that the best bullshyt that you can come up with?

Only thing costing us the championship game that year was the bullshyt computers that they had set up to ***** us like we all knew from the get go. You call yourself a Canes fan and you don't even know this. I bet you think that Taint beat us fair and square too in 2002.

I think he's implying that the reason why the computers screwed us was because Butch ***ked up our Margin of Victory against Ltech making us look weaker than we really were. MOV was one determining factor in those computer polls back then.

I think kids fear the unknown.If this team loses 2 games instead of 4 in a row it may have changed some of these recruiting outcomes.

Advertisement
Back