So Now Richt Sucks at Recruiting?

He must have forgot butch's inexcusable losses to east Carolina and Washington to name a few or being under .500 in overall acc play

**** are you talkin' bout? Ken Dorsey was a wet behind the ears QB playing on the road in front of a very hostile crowd and we still came back and almost won that game on the road against a top ten team. Did you or the wrestling heel wannabe Chise even watch that game.

After that, it was a wrap. We would've destroyed OU in the BCS Championship game.

Y'all gotta stop with this revisionist history B.S..

We were infinitely more talented than UW, and Dorsey played 4 full games the prior season. So he had plenty of experience.

As bad as that UW loss was, the bigger travesty was letting Louisiana Tech hang around and put 40 points on us. That abysmal performance cost us a spot in the NC game.

That 2000 roster was more loaded than 2001, and that freckled spaz cost us a NC with his ineptitude.

He replaced the injured Kenny Kelly at VT the previous year. Kid was thrown to the wolves. Played in 4 games? Are you ****** kidding me? Is that the best bullshyt that you can come up with?

Only thing costing us the championship game that year was the bullshyt computers that they had set up to ***** us like we all knew from the get go. You call yourself a Canes fan and you don't even know this. I bet you think that Taint beat us fair and square too in 2002.

I think he's implying that the reason why the computers screwed us was because Butch ***ked up our Margin of Victory against Ltech making us look weaker than we really were. MOV was one determining factor in those computer polls back then.

I'm not implying that. It's verifiable fact. We slipped because Butch **** all over himself in the La Tech game. He cost us the NC game appearance. Butch's Bytches have amnesia from Butch's balls slapping them in the head too often.

Advertisement
Definitely expected a better class. We are paying him double what we paid Golden, he doesn't have to deal with all the negative press that Golden had, he doesn't have sanctions, and we are paying more for the other coaches.

Why is he recruiting at level comparable to Goldilocks? His out of state pulls are underwhelming considering he is recruiting to one of the best spots in the USA.

Money is no guarantee of anything.

Neither is a highly rated recruiting class.

Ask Coker and Shannon and Ole Miss

All that happened was Curby had a few of these left over in the bed of his truck.

View attachment 40863

No worries though. The best he'll ever do is put together something similar to Ole **** in the SEC East. He's a corch just like Freeze and a few highly ranked and highly suspicious recruiting classes won't change that.

Which poor ******* kid got the bundle of ones????!!!

Meanwhile, Georgia just landed a 5*, top 5 OT in the country. Georgia is absolutely killing it in recruiting.

Adonis Thomas from JUCO, a former 4 star LB just committed to fsu. Look for a McKitty commit to come for fsu real soon per one of their cronies.

Another business decision.. A top TE fully recruited by the best NFL TE producing university with lot of playing time available choose a University notoriously known for not producing TE. Wise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Why are Butch's Bytches still on CIS. Shouldn't they be on The Freckled Panther now?

We're here because we're Canes fans.

UM is the one that screwed it up with Butch the first time, and didn't make the hire recently.

I didn't do it. UM did.

You must have missed all of our October games. Some of the most stubborn play calling I've seen since - oh - our last two coaches.

You're a Butch fan more than a UM fan. That mandates that you follow him to FIU. Either you follow him voluntarily, or I will be forced to excommunicate you from this fan base.

I was a UM fan two years before Schnellenberger was hired.

It's going to be difficult to excommunicate me with my foot broken off up urass - since that's where you talk from. Take a knee, Chise. You're trying too hard.

Sounds like you are not a fan now, though. Go root for Butch and FIU.

You can suk on my doody hole until your jaw busts with ****.

Some possibilities:

1. Georgia kids tend to go to Georgia. Richt got a lot
Of elite guys to attend so that's incorrect. South Florida is the most competitive recruiting environment in the country regardless of how good the talent is in Georgia.

2. Georgia had a bad year in smarts first year but they've been more consistent over the past ten years than we have.

3. Maybe smart can point to having four national championship rings in the last 15 years and point to
Him being a big reason for bamas ( and lower regard lsu) success. Richts rings came a lot longer time ago as well at FSU.

4. Maybe smart can point to the next 2-3 years with Eason as qb while recruits tend to know what we're getting with Kaaya (good but not
Good enough).

There's a whole lotta failure in this post. You're using logic that applies to recruiting 10-15 years ago. Current day recruiting is an entirely different animal. Has more to do with big money boosters doing the recruiting for you. Every year countless recruits sign with teams where they are not needed and where their position unit isn't properly developed or utilized. You talk about Kirby using UGA's success but fail to acknowledge that the coaching regime responsible for that success isn't there and we have the head coach who lead them to that success. Also that Eason argument is laughable. Eason was terrible this year and was a big contributor to the team's failure. He may improve but as of right now he's not good.

DeeJay Dallas
DJ Johnson
Donaldson
Harley (potentially)
Herbert (potentially)
Slaton (potentially)
McFarland (probably)
Bandy
Carter
Wilder

But hey, great post

Harley, Bandy, Carter, Wilder, Donaldson, should be Canes no matter what staff. I wouldn't consider them "great gets" based on a 1st year bump

Donaldson was a great get IMO (wasn't a done deal by any means staff did a great job) and Jeudy, Leatherwood and Wright were an uphill battle/practically impossible from the get go. Last staff f'd up Jeudy, Leatherwood had been all Bama.

All that happened was Curby had a few of these left over in the bed of his truck.

View attachment 40863

No worries though. The best he'll ever do is put together something similar to Ole **** in the SEC East. He's a corch just like Freeze and a few highly ranked and highly suspicious recruiting classes won't change that.

Which poor ****ing kid got the bundle of ones????!!!

That's just the strip club wad.

Advertisement
Georgia can land all the talent they want, it doesn't change the fact the Kirby Smart isn't half the coach Mark Richt is.

Bottom line....Richt is the one that made the decision to appoint himself the play caller, and he absolutely SUCKS as a play caller.

So since Richt, the playcaller, sucks at his job....Richt, the recruiter, needs to pick up the slack.

So yeah, Richt has a month to finish strong or else the criticism is only going to grow louder. He's a very conservative play caller and therefore needs elite players on offense to run that system effectively.

And...he's making a lot of money. He needs to earn it over the next month. Let's see what happens.

If fsux gets Cam Akers,, we are FVCKED. Alabama is praying Najee leaves to USC, because they want Cam more. They're just not sure Cam will come to Bama, if they say "bye" to Najee. But I am telling you both are very elite and if Akers goes to fsux, we are in for another 3 to 4 years of Dumbo being our boss and CMR's daddy. We have to get someone on this staff that can get elite 5* players to come here.

F$U had Cook and the last 2 years we could have beat them. So unless Akers is far and away better than Cook Jimbo won't be calling us daddy. If we played D the way we did last year we beat Cook 2 years ago.

Advertisement
You're a Butch fan more than a UM fan. That mandates that you follow him to FIU. Either you follow him voluntarily, or I will be forced to excommunicate you from this fan base.

I was a UM fan two years before Schnellenberger was hired.

It's going to be difficult to excommunicate me with my foot broken off up urass - since that's where you talk from. Take a knee, Chise. You're trying too hard.

You can attempt violence against me, but it won't deter me from excommunicating you. You were a fan before Schnellenberger? I don't care. You're not a fan now. You've got 1 week to voluntarily relinquish any claims to being a UM fan. Clock starts now.

He must have forgot butch's inexcusable losses to east Carolina and Washington to name a few or being under .500 in overall acc play

**** are you talkin' bout? Ken Dorsey was a wet behind the ears QB playing on the road in front of a very hostile crowd and we still came back and almost won that game on the road against a top ten team. Did you or the wrestling heel wannabe Chise even watch that game.

After that, it was a wrap. We would've destroyed OU in the BCS Championship game.

Y'all gotta stop with this revisionist history B.S..

we went in ranked 4. Washington was 15

Some possibilities:

1. Georgia kids tend to go to Georgia. Richt got a lot
Of elite guys to attend so that's incorrect. South Florida is the most competitive recruiting environment in the country regardless of how good the talent is in Georgia.

2. Georgia had a bad year in smarts first year but they've been more consistent over the past ten years than we have.

3. Maybe smart can point to having four national championship rings in the last 15 years and point to
Him being a big reason for bamas ( and lower regard lsu) success. Richts rings came a lot longer time ago as well at FSU.

4. Maybe smart can point to the next 2-3 years with Eason as qb while recruits tend to know what we're getting with Kaaya (good but not
Good enough).

There's a whole lotta failure in this post. You're using logic that applies to recruiting 10-15 years ago. Current day recruiting is an entirely different animal. Has more to do with big money boosters doing the recruiting for you. Every year countless recruits sign with teams where they are not needed and where their position unit isn't properly developed or utilized. You talk about Kirby using UGA's success but fail to acknowledge that the coaching regime responsible for that success isn't there and we have the head coach who lead them to that success. Also that Eason argument is laughable. Eason was terrible this year and was a big contributor to the team's failure. He may improve but as of right now he's not good.

There was no fail with my post and it was directly relevant to today's era. Yes south Florida is the most competitive area to
Recruit in the country.

Yes, Georgia has been doing better than us the last ten years, they generally sign great players from their state anyways and yes smart can use a lot of recent alabama success on his side.

Yes Eason IS a selling factor given that he was a five star kid who was a true freshman.
What true freshman qb doesn't struggle and it was with a brand new staff as well.

Richt being responsible for Georgia has nothing to do with how competitive it is to recruit studs in our area and state or the general facts that we've sucked for ten years now. Really poor logic with your trying too hard post.

Advertisement
Little by little. Better uniforms, new IPF, offices, facilities, stadium excellent. RB, TE, DL, LB, QB positions solid, with time to close and improve WR, DB, OL this class; knowing next cycle's DB and WR classes are going to be much deeper we really need to finish strongest on OL this year. So come 2018, with strategic recruiting staff additions, another couple S&C cycles, and a little more attrition, we'll look like we're supposed to look as a program.

Most of these recruits have been recruited for several years by other programs...Dudes think not signing J.J. or [insert player name] will stop what this staff has already set into motion... Listening to cry-babies complain about recruiting (as if the current staff is clueless) page after page without seeing the bigger picture, makes me wonder how some of you make it out of your houses in the morning.

Chess mentality. Make moves now to capitalize down the road...

Are you guys honestly arguing that this class is a failure because we lost Jeudy? What about Perry, Donaldson, DJ Johnson and Garvin, Gibson, Bandy, Carter? What about Deejay? What about the guys still expected in this class like McFarland and Slaton? This class is solid top to bottom. Not one kid that looks like a stretch. We need a WR. We have 2 months to find one.

4 game losing streak took us out of national talk were a jag team right now

Yet Kirby Smart at UGA is balling out recruiting and has done a better job in his first year than Richt pretty much every did. ******* Myschamp was pulling in top notch when UF ******* sucked. Jumbos success at FSU is due to recruiting top prospects. This Richt guy is recruiting at about the same level as Golden or a tad bit worse.

Advertisement
Back