Projected Depth Chart 2024

I really think Mauigoa moves inside to LG. Bell or Okunola take over the RT spot. Zion Nelson is back now too so….👀. But yeah, it would be best to kick Mauigoa to the LG, then in 2025 move him to a possible LT

Advertisement
I really think Mauigoa moves inside to LG. Bell or Okunola take over the RT spot. Zion Nelson is back now too so….👀. But yeah, it would be best to kick Mauigoa to the LG, then in 2025 move him to a possible LT
David Lake said he sees the Zion situation as a medical retirement

Is Cam Pruitt a lock to play safety at some point this year? Based off Spring, it sounds like he would be more efficient than James Williams?

I have a better chance of winning the lotto than Zion playing another down at Miami. And Mauigoa is not moving from tackle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mauigoa to LG would make better sense if he was available this spring to make that transition. Asking him to learn a new position in such short order might not be ideal. Okunlola vs McCoy for the LG job should yield decent results and may the best man win. No one seems to believe that Markel Bell can step in right away but I won't discount the possibility of him securing that LT role at his size with Rivers moving to LG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back