Pete, D$, etc....what seems to be the issue with this staff?

Advertisement
Please leave and don't come back until 02.02.2017. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle recruiting.

Who are we going to get between now and then?

Dean and possibly McFarland. That's it in terms of big time guys.

We're out on Slaton, Herbert and Harley. Smith is a hail mary. I'm not convinced we're really in it for Thomas. Henderson is gone. Edwards looks gone.

Not to mention DJ Johnson just got crystal balled to Washington.

How about we wait and find out?

You have concerns. Duly noted. Now wait until NSD.

Herbert hasn't even visited yet. The kid made that Walking Dead announcement video, and now Michigan is an afterthought. Kid is fickle. Get him on campus, and who knows? Ditto Slaton. Ditto Thomas. Ditto Ford. Ditto Smith.

If we whiff on everybody, there will be plenty of time to write essays on how terrible everyone and everything is.

Wait.

Please leave and don't come back until 02.02.2017. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle recruiting.

Who are we going to get between now and then?

Dean and possibly McFarland. That's it in terms of big time guys.

We're out on Slaton, Herbert and Harley. Smith is a hail mary. I'm not convinced we're really in it for Thomas. Henderson is gone. Edwards looks gone.

Not to mention DJ Johnson just got crystal balled to Washington.

How about we wait and find out?

You have concerns. Duly noted. Now wait until NSD.

Herbert hasn't even visited yet. The kid made that Walking Dead announcement video, and now Michigan is an afterthought. Kid is fickle. Get him on campus, and who knows? Ditto Slaton. Ditto Thomas. Ditto Ford. Ditto Smith.

If we whiff in everybody, there will be plenty of time to write essays on how terrible everyone and everything is.

Wait.

My main point of this thread was NOT to further bash the staff but to ask the insiders why we were having difficulties with so many recruits.

If you notice the title, it's in the form of a question.

Why is everyone hating on OP?

Nobody can deny this recruiting cycle is a disappointment and similar to what we witnessed under Golden.

Nobody can deny this recruiting cycle is a disappointment and similar to what we witnessed under Golden.

I don't understand it man.

It's clear as day that there is an issue. Notice how none of the real hardcore, well respected posters have joined in on the bashing. They know I'm speaking facts. The rest of the crew just wanna gang up for whatever reason. We'll see who's right come NSD.

Advertisement

It's clear as day that there is an issue. Notice how none of the real hardcore, well respected posters have joined in on the bashing. They know I'm speaking facts. The rest of the crew just wanna gang up for whatever reason. We'll see who's right come NSD.

People get real sensitive defending the head coach around here. I could u detest and if your post was a complete bash if the staff. If it wasn't.

I'm hoping we somehow close strong but after the last 8 years of disappointment at signing day I won't hold my breath.

I'm withholding judgment until NSD but it's pretty telling that there has not been one legitimate or insightful answer to any of the questions you posed. Every response has been a personal insult from the whistling through the graveyard club.

I'm convinced the Canes fanbase has more Puzzies than any other fanbase in America.. They are letting players go because they know we are getting better ones, just chill, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Yup they're letting Jeudy and Slaton and Herbert and Henderson go.

Don't want 'em. Not takes.

Herbert isn't a gator commit yet. slaton wants to play dt Miami doesn't want him at dt and is being honest with him want him as a guard. Henderson who knows staff is still on him and juedy they got in to late, he was all bama since before richt even got Miami job was just to hard to flip.

Herbert and Slaton have little interest in Miami, per Pete's latest podcast. Henderson is a Gator. Richt had been on Jeudy for well over a year. They put the full court press on McKitty and he still went to the Noles.

These are failures.

Jesus you are one negative a$$ human being

Advertisement
I'm convinced the Canes fanbase has more Puzzies than any other fanbase in America.. They are letting players go because they know we are getting better ones, just chill, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Herbert isn't a gator commit yet. slaton wants to play dt Miami doesn't want him at dt and is being honest with him want him as a guard. Henderson who knows staff is still on him and juedy they got in to late, he was all bama since before richt even got Miami job was just to hard to flip.

Herbert and Slaton have little interest in Miami, per Pete's latest podcast. Henderson is a Gator. Richt had been on Jeudy for well over a year. They put the full court press on McKitty and he still went to the Noles.

These are failures.

I'm really not. Anyone who doesn't realize how bad things have been over the last month has either not kept up with the latest happenings or is a blind homer.

Things do not look good for us recruiting wise on many fronts. Yes, there is still time. But this exact same thing was said the last few years and look how they turned out.

I'm withholding judgment until NSD but it's pretty telling that there has not been one legitimate or insightful answer to any of the questions you posed. Every response has been a personal insult from the whistling through the graveyard club.

I gave some with jeff thomas but he seemed to let that one be, also someone posted the DJ tweet to counter his statement and again no answer, went back to jeudy who was never coming and the AH OL who have flip flopped their choices like a kid and their cereal

Last edited:

Seriously just wait till after NSD before you open your mouth again. What ******* good does it to debate your insecurities before signing day is over. We can all judge them afterwards.

Or at least all you and your insecure friends can start a running "Safe Space" thread where you can talk about how it makes you feel. Tired of seeing 3-4 threads on dudes feelings everyday.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Seriously just wait till after NSD before you open your mouth again. What ****ing good does it to debate your insecurities before signing day is over. We can all judge them afterwards.

Isn't the point of a message board to post messages?

These are failures.

I'm really not. Anyone who doesn't realize how bad things have been over the last month has either not kept up with the latest happenings or is a blind homer.

Things do not look good for us recruiting wise on many fronts. Yes, there is still time. But this exact same thing was said the last few years and look how they turned out.

See thats being negative

It's too early to panic and act so sensitive. We already have a good class and are in for:

Rb:McFarland
Wr: pouncey, Thomas, and smith
Ol: Herbert, slaton and who knows who else ( but already have four commits)
Db: dean, Edwards, and maybe Ford

If we get very few then it's a disappointment at wr and slightly ol.But currently we have a solid class.

Wait and see what happens.

Advertisement

It's a disaster if it stays as is and we get no receivers and the Oline guys go. The problem is that you are overreacting right now because we still have 3 weeks left and things get real fluid quickly at this point. Look at Byrd flipping away last year at this time.

We have Jeff Thomas and Paris Ford coming now for visits out of left field. It's only fair to give Richt until the close of signing day before assessing the job his staff did. Rumph doesn't look so good with AH but overall, you're jumping the gun 3 weeks early. If it stays the same after NSD, everyone will rip Richt for it.

Advertisement
Back