Pete, D$, etc....what seems to be the issue with this staff?

Advertisement
These last few weeks have been an unmitigated disaster. So what is the issue with this staff?

Do they not relate well with kids? Do they not communicate well with coaches? Is it a $$$ bag issue?

Why can't we seem to get, and then keep, our targets?

I can name that tune in 2 words...THEY SUCK !!!

Advertisement
I said this in another thread that kids don't want to play for this staff. Some kids that are in the program now are probably telling them not to sign here. The number of decommits might be an indication, and also the number of so called cane locks and legacy prospects we miss out on.

Just my own speculations: 1) Miami is not the same old Miami, the coaching staff recruited like SEC schools who have big $bags. Once we lost the plan A kids to those schools, we dont even have a backup plan. 2) after the sanction, we can’t win the bag game any more. 3) negative fan base. I believe it has bigger impact on recruits than some fans think. Bridgewater was a good example. 4) we suck, kids want win, spotlights and championships
These last few weeks have been an unmitigated disaster. So what is the issue with this staff?

Do they not relate well with kids? Do they not communicate well with coaches? Is it a $$$ bag issue?

Why can't we seem to get, and then keep, our targets?

Advertisement
The problem is our program is run like a second tier country club vice a Boot Camp...no savage mentality that demands obedience to orders.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back