Pete, D$, etc....what seems to be the issue with this staff?

Advertisement
You got to admit recruiting was looking bleak at the time

Because Ryan Bartow told you so?

Run brock, run

:sanford:

I don't even know what he coming at me for lol, I didn't even say it

Maybe it's because you just said recruiting was looking bleak at the time. Next time let your sack hang low and start believing in your team. And you wonder why people bag on you

Run brock, run

Maybe it's because you just said recruiting was looking bleak at the time. Next time let your sack hang low and start believing in your team. And you wonder why people bag on you

Who didn't think our recruiting was looking crazy at the beginning of January? I sure as **** did, I wasn't as concerned as nystateofmind but still there definitely was some concerns. Come on now. I hate when people try to act holier than thou when everything looks good and try to call people out when it's convient... gotta keep it 1000 at all times

Advertisement

Run brock, run

Who didn't think our recruiting was looking crazy at the beginning of January? I sure as **** did, I wasn't as concerned as nystateofmind but still there definitely was some concerns. Come on now. I hate when people try to act holier than thou when everything looks good and try to call people out when it's convient... gotta keep it 1000 at all times

giphy.gif

Please leave and don't come back until 02.02.2017. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle recruiting.

Who are we going to get between now and then?

Dean and possibly McFarland. That's it in terms of big time guys.

We're out on Slaton, Herbert and Harley. Smith is a hail mary. I'm not convinced we're really in it for Thomas. Henderson is gone. Edwards looks gone.

Not to mention DJ Johnson just got crystal balled to Washington.

Everyone you mentioned except one possibly 2 will be canes. Not gonna go back & forth with you but if you really are a cane I hope you learned something. Pointless to say you owe anyone an apology but it probably would help to stop always assuming a negative stance on everything

Please leave and don't come back until 02.02.2017. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle recruiting.

Who are we going to get between now and then?

Dean and possibly McFarland. That's it in terms of big time guys.

We're out on Slaton, Herbert and Harley. Smith is a hail mary. I'm not convinced we're really in it for Thomas. Henderson is gone. Edwards looks gone.

Not to mention DJ Johnson just got crystal balled to Washington.

Everyone you mentioned except one possibly 2 will be canes. Not gonna go back & forth with you but if you really are a cane I hope you learned something. Pointless to say you owe anyone an apology but it probably would help to stop always assuming a negative stance on everything

Extremely well written.

Advertisement
This is what happens when Richt tells his coaches to take some time off and recharge the batteries with family time. You really think Saban lets Mario recharge his batteries? You think Meyers sitting at home chilling w the wife not doing anything? I am a huge Richt fan but my concerns from day one was does he still have the fire in em to get **** done especially down here in the cesspool we call south florida... The dead period just simply prevents in person contact it doesn't prevent texting, calling, social media, etc. So while Dugans is preaching at his local church, coaches at every school are hitting up our commits/targets on the regular putting thoughts in there heads. They should be telling Edwards he can play corner, they should be on the minds of herbert/slaton 24/7, they should be lining up tutors for Thomas, they should be sending film of LSU's and Bama's offense to Smith to show them how well they use there Wr's, etc.

Crootin' is not for the weak or the timid.

Advertisement
I was dissapointed in u Brock... U was one of the few who kept it cool about this recruiting shx then the pressure got to u too.

Advertisement
Oh and let me get back on [MENTION=6299]nystateofmind[/MENTION] clown *** lol... Youre an embarrassment to this site thinking you have some deep anti Richt pov gtfoh

How many clowns do I have to expose on this site... Big Sky, NY, oh and can't forget about Franchise panicking like a bx but now acting like he was always above it all lol the three stooges

Last edited:
How about we wait and see how Richt closes before blasting me? So far the only guy who we have who I said we wouldn't is Herbert. And we don't have McFarland. So let's wait and see.

Good call on McFarland by the way, Pete.

Kind of like things looking bleak with 11 minutes left in the first quarter. Yet you mopes never learn. As soon as we go down 7-0 you ladies pack it in.

In everyone's defense, we have been conditioned over the last decade to have no faith. It will take sometime to reverse that conditioning. And no, it doesn't make you a B**** for being worried or thinking UM will find a way to **** it up once again.

On the bright side, our collective conditioning to expect failure does make it all the more enjoyable when things finally go right - as evidenced by the extermy positive threads and comments when all the "pieces were falling into place".

Advertisement
Back