Pete, D$, etc....what seems to be the issue with this staff?

Advertisement
Please leave and don't come back until 02.02.2017. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle recruiting.

Who are we going to get between now and then?

Dean and possibly McFarland. That's it in terms of big time guys.

We're out on Slaton, Herbert and Harley. Smith is a hail mary. I'm not convinced we're really in it for Thomas. Henderson is gone. Edwards looks gone.

Not to mention DJ Johnson just got crystal balled to Washington.

ff5662b8e635699a64ec811b12530f0c.jpg

download.webp

Please leave and don't come back until 02.02.2017. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle recruiting.

Who are we going to get between now and then?

Dean and possibly McFarland. That's it in terms of big time guys.

We're out on Slaton, Herbert and Harley. Smith is a hail mary. I'm not convinced we're really in it for Thomas. Henderson is gone. Edwards looks gone.

Not to mention DJ Johnson just got crystal balled to Washington.

Bruh, how many L's are you gonna take.

He would answer some of the comments, but he is in a bunker right now waiting for the big meteor to hit earth.
[MENTION=6299]nystateofmind[/MENTION] is taking a shītload of L's

L's are lined up running a train on his ašś

Advertisement
This is what happens when Richt tells his coaches to take some time off and recharge the batteries with family time. You really think Saban lets Mario recharge his batteries? You think Meyers sitting at home chilling w the wife not doing anything? I am a huge Richt fan but my concerns from day one was does he still have the fire in em to get **** done especially down here in the cesspool we call south florida... The dead period just simply prevents in person contact it doesn't prevent texting, calling, social media, etc. So while Dugans is preaching at his local church, coaches at every school are hitting up our commits/targets on the regular putting thoughts in there heads. They should be telling Edwards he can play corner, they should be on the minds of herbert/slaton 24/7, they should be lining up tutors for Thomas, they should be sending film of LSU's and Bama's offense to Smith to show them how well they use there Wr's, etc.

Wow! So many Ls in this thread.

You got to admit recruiting was looking bleak at the time

Because Ryan Bartow told you so?

Naw just with the "public", Harley news,Edwards,dj crystal ball to Washington,Henderson leaning heavily to uf, appeared to not be getting Herbert, amongst other things. Recruiting is fluid. And for the record I didn't make the initial post. Just was saying it appeared our recruiting wasn't going well

Advertisement
Advertisement
lmao

exact opposite of everything he said is true.. do us a favor and tell us we're not getting some other big names so richt can reel them in too

Advertisement
You got to admit recruiting was looking bleak at the time

that's the problem its recruiting things change to much nowadays, really the top teams like bama usually end up landing 5-10 kids on signing day. u can't overreact to things a month before signing day. first off it will ruin your blood pressure and second given how kids in south florida are u have to wait it out.

this staff is looking to close strong and in the end could be a top 10 class, if get all kids want could end up 7th according to 247, that's why I kept saying people needed to relax and grow a pair , its recruiting nothing is final till signing day and we got a real staff now not golden.

****** OP...

watermelon-in-the-face-o_zps82ef5938.gif

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.........

Advertisement
Back