Pete, D$, etc....what seems to be the issue with this staff?

This is what happens when Richt tells his coaches to take some time off and recharge the batteries with family time. You really think Saban lets Mario recharge his batteries? You think Meyers sitting at home chilling w the wife not doing anything? I am a huge Richt fan but my concerns from day one was does he still have the fire in em to get **** done especially down here in the cesspool we call south florida... The dead period just simply prevents in person contact it doesn't prevent texting, calling, social media, etc. So while Dugans is preaching at his local church, coaches at every school are hitting up our commits/targets on the regular putting thoughts in there heads. They should be telling Edwards he can play corner, they should be on the minds of herbert/slaton 24/7, they should be lining up tutors for Thomas, they should be sending film of LSU's and Bama's offense to Smith to show them how well they use there Wr's, etc.
Dumb post is dumb

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This is what happens when Richt tells his coaches to take some time off and recharge the batteries with family time. You really think Saban lets Mario recharge his batteries? You think Meyers sitting at home chilling w the wife not doing anything? I am a huge Richt fan but my concerns from day one was does he still have the fire in em to get **** done especially down here in the cesspool we call south florida... The dead period just simply prevents in person contact it doesn't prevent texting, calling, social media, etc. So while Dugans is preaching at his local church, coaches at every school are hitting up our commits/targets on the regular putting thoughts in there heads. They should be telling Edwards he can play corner, they should be on the minds of herbert/slaton 24/7, they should be lining up tutors for Thomas, they should be sending film of LSU's and Bama's offense to Smith to show them how well they use there Wr's, etc.

Early leader for Worst Post of the Year. Impressive.

Please leave and don't come back until 02.02.2017. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle recruiting.

Who are we going to get between now and then?

Dean and possibly McFarland. That's it in terms of big time guys.

We're out on Slaton, Herbert and Harley. Smith is a hail mary. I'm not convinced we're really in it for Thomas. Henderson is gone. Edwards looks gone.

Not to mention DJ Johnson just got crystal balled to Washington.

Yeah DJ Johnson shot that ish down real quick. He's also trying to recruit Paris Ford and Jeff Thomas. Not saying those two are coming. But doesn't seem evident of a guy who's trying to flip.

You're clearly not mean for tracking recruiting a month before NSD when things start getting intense. Probably a good idea to sit on the bench and gain some more experience. K, thanks!

Please leave and don't come back until 02.02.2017. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle recruiting.

We're out on Slaton, Herbert and Harley. Smith is a hail mary. I'm not convinced we're really in it for Thomas. Henderson is gone. Edwards looks gone.

Yeah DJ Johnson shot that ish down real quick. He's also trying to recruit Paris Ford and Jeff Thomas. Not saying those two are coming. But doesn't seem evident of a guy who's trying to flip.

You're clearly not mean for tracking recruiting a month before NSD when things start getting intense. Probably a good idea to sit on the bench and gain some more experience. K, thanks!

Lol.

What exactly has occured over the last month recruiting wise that lends credence to the idea that we have momentum heading into NSD?

Absolutely nothing.

This class is going to finish with a whimper and all the Richt slurpers will make excuses for what happened when the simple fact is there's a major issue with the staff's recruiting abilities.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Lol.

What exactly had occured over the last month recruiting wise that lends credence to the idea that we have momentum heading into NSD?

Absolutely nothing. This class is going to finish with a whimper and all the Richt slurpers will make excuses for what happened when the simple fact is there an issue with the staff's recruiting abilities.

Jesus Christ someone took too much downers today i got some uppers for you if you want some

Lol.

What exactly had occured over the last month recruiting wise that lends credence to the idea that we have momentum heading into NSD?

Absolutely nothing. This class is going to finish with a whimper and all the Richt slurpers will make excuses for what happened when the simple fact is there an issue with the staff's recruiting abilities.

:monkey-serious:

Lol.

For the first time we looked like a team that's shown improvement. We just demolished a top-15 ranked team in a bowl game - which we hadn't won one of those in 10 years.

Like I said, you're obviously not built for this ****. So I'd probably go sit down if I were you.

If you don't like the direction this team is heading in and are fed up. Feel free to cheer for another team.

Lol.

Jesus Christ someone took too much downers today i got some uppers for you if you want some

Just tell him to cut along the vein and not across the wrist.

Advertisement
In all honestly, let's wait til the dead period is over and it kick backs up again. We'll see who we're still in it for and who's actually fading.

Lol.

What exactly has occured over the last month recruiting wise that lends credence to the idea that we have momentum heading into NSD?

Absolutely nothing.

This class is going to finish with a whimper and all the Richt slurpers will make excuses for what happened when the simple fact is there's a major issue with the staff's recruiting abilities.

Take a Xanax

if you think our staff has been sitting back doing nothing with all this tom foolery going on.....nuh uh. they have been in the recruiting war room since boxing day strategizing and planning in homes, new targets, and stealing kroots from other unexpecting programs. **** is really gonna pop off next week with surprise visitors and dudes most of us had already written off.

this will be our best signing day in a long LONG time.

That's quite a statement. Is that just blind faith or is there something tangible to support your confidence?

Advertisement
I'm convinced the Canes fanbase has more Puzzies than any other fanbase in America.. They are letting players go because they know we are getting better ones, just chill, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

I'm convinced the Canes fanbase has more Puzzies than any other fanbase in America.. They are letting players go because they know we are getting better ones, just chill, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

I don't know if you're right, but for the first time in years what you're saying sounds plausible.

Advertisement

Yup they're letting Jeudy and Slaton and Herbert and Henderson and McKitty go.

Don't want 'em. Not takes.

These last few weeks have been an unmitigated disaster. So what is the issue with this staff?

Do they not relate well with kids? Do they not communicate well with coaches? Is it a $$$ bag issue?

Why can't we seem to get, and then keep, our targets?

I think u are just overreacting this happens every year to every team we just hear about it more as canes fans because it gets spun different. it a kid decommits from bama is cause they didn't want him, if a kid does it here its because our coaches suck.

yes it has seemed in last few years like this happens a lot but lets be honest most of that was on golden. richt did a solid job keeping last years class together and lets wait and see until we decide this class sucks on feb 1st lets see where we rank a top 15 class considering this isnt' the Miami of 2000 when they were winning ncs or were in running every year , this is first 9 win season and bowl win in what 10 yrs. its gonna take time.

if coach richt gets a top 15 class this year that's a solid class , I expect a top 10 class in 18 and hopefully by 19 we are pulling top 5 classes but we at least know this staff can coach the kids up for most part unlike last one where kids came to be mediocre.

Yup they're letting Jeudy and Slaton and Herbert and Henderson go.

Herbert isn't a gator commit yet. slaton wants to play dt Miami doesn't want him at dt and is being honest with him want him as a guard. Henderson who knows staff is still on him and juedy they got in to late, he was all bama since before richt even got Miami job was just to hard to flip.

Yup they're letting Jeudy and Slaton and Herbert and Henderson go.

Herbert isn't a gator commit yet. slaton wants to play dt Miami doesn't want him at dt and is being honest with him want him as a guard. Henderson who knows staff is still on him and juedy they got in to late, he was all bama since before richt even got Miami job was just to hard to flip.

Herbert and Slaton have little interest in Miami, per Pete's latest podcast. Henderson is a Gator. Richt had been on Jeudy for well over a year. They put the full court press on McKitty and he still went to the Noles.

These are failures.

Advertisement
Back