Pete, D$, etc....what seems to be the issue with this staff?

I'm convinced the Canes fanbase has more Puzzies than any other fanbase in America.. They are letting players go because they know we are getting better ones, just chill, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Yup they're letting Jeudy and Slaton and Herbert and Henderson go.

Don't want 'em. Not takes.

Herbert isn't a gator commit yet. slaton wants to play dt Miami doesn't want him at dt and is being honest with him want him as a guard. Henderson who knows staff is still on him and juedy they got in to late, he was all bama since before richt even got Miami job was just to hard to flip.

Herbert and Slaton have little interest in Miami, per Pete's latest podcast. Henderson is a Gator. Richt had been on Jeudy for well over a year. They put the full court press on McKitty and he still went to the Noles.

These are failures.

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
I'm convinced the Canes fanbase has more Puzzies than any other fanbase in America.. They are letting players go because they know we are getting better ones, just chill, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Yup they're letting Jeudy and Slaton and Herbert and Henderson and McKitty go.

Then go be a fan of those teams.

Herbert isn't a gator commit yet. slaton wants to play dt Miami doesn't want him at dt and is being honest with him want him as a guard. Henderson who knows staff is still on him and juedy they got in to late, he was all bama since before richt even got Miami job was just to hard to flip.

Herbert and Slaton have little interest in Miami, per Pete's latest podcast. Henderson is a Gator. Richt had been on Jeudy for well over a year. They put the full court press on McKitty and he still went to the Noles.

These are failures.

What's this well over a year deal with Richt? He got hired on in December of 2015. Golden hadn't even recruited Jeudy which forced Richt to play the catchup game with Bama of all teams.

Advertisement
charmin1.webp

Yup they're letting Jeudy and Slaton and Herbert and Henderson and McKitty go.

Then go be a fan of those teams.

exactly

Ah. There it is.

The classic "I don't agree with you but I have no retort so I'm just going to tell you to root for another team".

Was wondering how long until I'd get that.

Last edited:

These are failures.
I don't listen to podcasts. I also don't get worked up about recruits till signing day. then I just hope kids turn out to be what they can be. lol over a year on jeudy, richt hasn't even been here well over a yr. bama was on him early like 3 yrs ago. richt and his staff are playing catchup to say losing kids is a failure like every school but Miami gets everyone they want is bs

bama lost Richards and chad Thomas to Miami, they wanted them both badly. yet no one says those were failures on bama's part, I know u all wanted butch davis and think he would do a better job but he was never getting this job. not after how he left last time or how his tenure ended at Carolina.

These are failures.

What's this well over a year deal with Richt? He got hired on in December of 2015. Golden hadn't even recruited Jeudy which forced Richt to play the catchup game with Bama of all teams.

Richt was recruiting Jeudy at Georgia.

Advertisement

These are failures.
I don't listen to podcasts. I also don't get worked up about recruits till signing day. then I just hope kids turn out to be what they can be. lol over a year on jeudy, richt hasn't even been here well over a yr. bama was on him early like 3 yrs ago. richt and his staff are playing catchup to say losing kids is a failure like every school but Miami gets everyone they want is bs

bama lost Richards and chad Thomas to Miami, they wanted them both badly. yet no one says those were failures on bama's part, I know u all wanted butch davis and think he would do a better job but he was never getting this job. not after how he left last time or how his tenure ended at Carolina.

I did not want Butch Davis. Tom Herman was my number one choice.

When the final three were revealed as Richt, Butch and Mullen my preference was Butch, Richt and then Mullen. But I was not ultra high on any of the three.

These last few weeks have been an unmitigated disaster. So what is the issue with this staff?

Do they not relate well with kids? Do they not communicate well with coaches? Is it a $$$ bag issue?

Why can't we seem to get, and then keep, our targets?

Not reading shiat in this thread... Just want to tell you your bleeding ****** is not Miami material... I am convinced you have no life and have nothing else to do but cry and complain and blame everyone else. You have no idea what recruiting is about or how it works and you dont have the balls to be a Miami fan.. oh yeah and STFU!

These last few weeks have been an unmitigated disaster. So what is the issue with this staff?

Do they not relate well with kids? Do they not communicate well with coaches? Is it a $$$ bag issue?

Not reading shiat in this thread... Just want to tell you your bleeding ****** is not Miami material... I am convinced you have no life and have nothing else to do but cry and complain and blame everyone else. You have no idea what recruiting is about or how it works and you dont have the balls to be a Miami fan.. oh yeah and STFU!

Solid, intelligent response.

Well done.

Solid, intelligent response.

Well done.

Advertisement

These are failures.

I did not want Butch Davis. Tom Herman was my number one choice.

When the final three were revealed as Richt, Butch and Mullen my preference was Butch, Richt and then Mullen. But I was not ultra high on any of the three.

The same people downvoting this are the guys who defended Golden's abhorrent defense and Richt's abortion of an offense.

The staff's recruiting this cycle has been below average at best, and their recruiting over the last month has been disgraceful.

I wasn't going to downvote you until this post

Advertisement
This is what happens when Richt tells his coaches to take some time off and recharge the batteries with family time. You really think Saban lets Mario recharge his batteries? You think Meyers sitting at home chilling w the wife not doing anything? I am a huge Richt fan but my concerns from day one was does he still have the fire in em to get **** done especially down here in the cesspool we call south florida... The dead period just simply prevents in person contact it doesn't prevent texting, calling, social media, etc. So while Dugans is preaching at his local church, coaches at every school are hitting up our commits/targets on the regular putting thoughts in there heads. They should be telling Edwards he can play corner, they should be on the minds of herbert/slaton 24/7, they should be lining up tutors for Thomas, they should be sending film of LSU's and Bama's offense to Smith to show them how well they use there Wr's, etc.

Exactly. When I heard him say he gave hisbstaff a week off after the bowl I was blown away.

Take as long as you want after signing day, but ffs this is prime recruiting season.

Richt ain't hungry enough imo. He's a good coach who loves the relationships, but winning isn't everything to him anymore. And that's not good for us.

Oh well - this ride will be infinitely more fun than the Coker, shannon, and golden days. Plus the school/alum will invest a lot more money with Richt than the last 3 clowns, which can only help us after he retires.

Yeah? Is that why two Under Armour All-Americans have decided they're taking visits to Miami? They've both made those decisions in the last week. The whole staff asleep at the wheel though.

Kids taking trips to Florida during a polar vortex?

The same people downvoting this are the guys who defended Golden's abhorrent defense and Richt's abortion of an offense.

The staff's recruiting this cycle has been below average at best, and their recruiting over the last month has been disgraceful.

I wasn't going to downvote you until this post

It wasn't an abortion at the end of the season, I'll give you that.

It still concerns me, though.

Advertisement
Back