OT Jaden Wilkerson commits to Miami

Advertisement
How many teams are gonna be able to play against that size and strength for 4 qtrs? This team is gonna be vicious. I see the vision
Think About It GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Honesly a little surprised we'd take both Campbell and Wilkerson when we already have Muex, and probably have Seuseu Alofaituli and Cortez Smith as our top 2 guys on the board that we'd definitely take... maybe Isaac Sowells too.

Idk I don't expect more than 4 OLine in this class. We will see how these developmental guys perform this season (Muex Campbell, Wilkerson). I think Seuseu and Cortez def have a spot.

these kids look like they are in the next wave. We know who we have and I’m sure we will land two more that can help earlier. I’m also sure Mario will try like heck to Flip Thomas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess now we will see who else offers these two because the offer lists right now are not who we want to be competing with.
I don't think it matters one bit who else offers. We are leaders for OL evals, not followers.

I trust Mirabal can build a couple of these under the radar guys in to bookend tackles without having to use major NIL recourses.

I don't think it matters one bit who else offers. We are leaders for OL evals, not followers.

I trust Mirabal can build a couple of these under the radar guys in to bookend tackles without having to use major NIL recourses.

I’m with U is Back.

Not that I need to see other teams offer to validate Miami’s eye for talent, but I want to see who are the perennial hangers on (ie, LSU)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back