OT Jaden Wilkerson commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Both guys have everything you want in big men OTs. Their film is R-A-W lol. I look forward to monitoring their development during the senior season, and expect they'll need at least 2 years at Miami before they'll start competing for spots. Which is just fine given we have good depth at OT right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA took 6 OL last cycle. The smallest one was 6'5 320, biggest 1 was 6'8 391. And yes i know most of them were 4 star players.

But like i said i dont think there is alot of separation between mid to low 4 star and 3 star OL. Its about scouting after the first few sure fire ones like Francis. Lets see how it look in 2 or 3 years.

UGA took 6 OL last cycle. The smallest one was 6'5 320, biggest 1 was 6'8 391. And yes i know most of them were 4 star players.

But like i said i dont think there is alot of separation between mid to low 4 star and 3 star OL. Its about scouting after the first few sure fire ones like Francis. Lets see how it look in 2 or 3 years.
Do you have any data to support this theory?

Advertisement
Want OLineman that have offers from Ohio State
Bama Georgia LSU Clemson Michigan Oklahoma etc. Those schools send 1 st rounders to the league
3 criteria to measure HS players
1. Stars
2. Multiple offers from big time programs ( see above)
3.The physical traits to succeed in college
( height weight length speed strength quickness)

Looking at highlights is waste of time

These 2 OL have the physical traits only

Advertisement
Lego Rotate GIF by sheepfilms

Want OLineman that have offers from Ohio State
Bama Georgia LSU Clemson Michigan Oklahoma etc. Those schools send 1 st rounders to the league
3 criteria to measure HS players
1. Stars
2. Multiple offers from big time programs ( see above)
3.The physical traits to succeed in college
( height weight length speed strength quickness)

Looking at highlights is waste of time

These 2 OL have the physical traits only
Wiscy, Iowa and ND are 3 of the best OL developmental schools. No?

Advertisement
Back