New Black Uniform thread

Advertisement
Duke, November 2nd.

My guess.
Please Gawd no… I’m in different to the black unis. But I’ll be **** if we haven’t had some bad juju in the black alternates and the last thing I want is to carry that into a game vs Manny. Hard pass…. On wearing them for that game

Advertisement
Hip Hop Deal With It GIF by YUM KFC SouthAfrica

Advertisement
First off, win, don't really care as long as the players like them.

Secondly, I'm okay with it.

Lastly, I'd love to see a flat black uni everywhere. Where there might be green or orange, make it smoke. Basically the U would be grayscale with a flat black helmet. No orange, no green, just flat black everywhere and two shades of flat gray everywhere else.

Embarassing product. The fact that we play in jerseys like this is very fitting for the state of program for 20 years. It’s hilarious that adidas choose to even hype these. Dumpster juice just like everything they do
These aren't great, and I'd like there to some green, but your take is over the top ridiculous. These are still far better than a number of the atrocities that Nike created.

@Rellyrell and anyone else.

Has anyone ever done a uniform like I suggested above?

If not, I wonder if it would even be legal per game rules. The numbers wouldn't stand out that much in the vision I had.

You could flip the script and do a true whiteout uni that way way as well.

Lastly, I'd love to see a flat black uni everywhere. Where there might be green or orange, make it smoke. Basically the U would be grayscale with a flat black helmet. No orange, no green, just flat black everywhere and two shades of flat gray everywhere else.
Players seem to be liking the uniforms on social media.

Advertisement

Not to my knowledge, but I know UO’s new uniforms are black w/ silver & the #’s are outlined in their colors.

Advertisement
These aren't great, and I'd like there to some green, but your take is over the top ridiculous. These are still far better than a number of the atrocities that Nike created.
It seems like everyone likes to post stuff like this as a clap back. It’s not a design gripe with adidas. The materials and execution of their jerseys are over the top embarrassing for a brand that has been in football for how long now. Nike and Jordan brand are top class materials hence why they look so good on tv on top of being world class from a functionality standpoint.

Adidas looks like your mom ironing on numbers onto a blank jersey for Halloween. Every year I ask myself how they can’t get the basics right.

Advertisement
Back