New Black Uniform thread

Advertisement
Numbers look like safety equipment for construction workers who are on the night shift. Should have just gone all black and then outline the numbers in green and orange

Not sure how it would look until I see a mock-up, but I'd love to see green numbers outlined with orange and white. White as the outermost color, orange between the white and the green.

Gooooo Beavers!
First thing that popped in my head too. Along with… 🙄

IMG_3746.webp

Advertisement
Numbers look like safety equipment for construction workers who are on the night shift. Should have just gone all black and then outline the numbers in green and orange
That's what makes them so unique. They cut the mesh off the vests of security personnel that worked the GT 2023 game and stitched them into these jerseys to make the numbers.

#Neverforget

What is Miami’s record over the last 15 years when they wear uniforms like this? I want to say losses in 2009, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2023. I don’t remember 2021 and 2022.

Advertisement
They need to put the ibis logo or the hurricane warning flag logo on the side of this helmet instead of the U. Go all in if it's an alternative jersey. Other than that I like them a lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is Miami’s record over the last 15 years when they wear uniforms like this? I want to say losses in 2009, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2023. I don’t remember 2021 and 2022.
Well we've only worn uniforms like this (black, not counting "smoke") 4 times ever and we are 2-2.

Advertisement
Back