New Black Uniform thread

Advertisement
I’m talking about special uniforms that are worn once or twice during the season. Going back the last 15 years.
Most of our one-time uniforms have sucked in think. I liked what we wore in 05 GT (loss) but the rest really sucked. I can't think of a good one timer

Advertisement
Most of our one-time uniforms have sucked in think. I liked what we wore in 05 GT (loss) but the rest really sucked. I can't think of a good one timer
I liked the 09 ones. Clean look, beat USF and lost in the bowl game against Wisconsin. My other favorites were the black ones from 2017 (1-1) and I think we wore them once in 2018 and won.

I have to say the fighting and concern into our uniforms all the time is ***. But I have to say, those are pretty badass!

Advertisement
Hot take:

It's bad for our brand when all the recruits take their modeling photos during an OV in an alternate uniform that won't ever be worn again. I bet this black uniform nonsense drives Mario up the wall lol.

For the “they look like (insert team who wears orange and black)” folks. Yeah of course. This is what happens when your team, who’s colors are orange, green and white decide to wear a color that isn’t one of their’s (black). If Oklahoma State decided to rock some green jerseys and white helmets, they’d look like Miami.

For the “they look like (insert team who wears orange and black)” folks. Yeah of course. This is what happens when your team, who’s colors are orange, green and white decide to wear a color that isn’t one of their’s (black). If Oklahoma State decided to rock some green jerseys and white helmets, they’d look like Miami.
It begs the question though....why would we EVER want to look like Oregon State / Oklahoma State / Tennessee?

Advertisement
Embarassing product. The fact that we play in jerseys like this is very fitting for the state of program for 20 years. It’s hilarious that adidas choose to even hype these. Dumpster juice just like everything they do
You must be great at parties

This is why as a raider fan I hate when other teams get black alts. Like **** we have Raiders, Ravens, Cardinals, Saints, Jets, Vikings, Be gals, Eagles, Steelers, 49ers alts, panthers, Lions alts, colts alts now,.... Like wtf. Black is getting a lil played out, and why id just go with a gray.

Advertisement
hope we wear them for FSU, close enough to Halloween as well

Maybe the SemenHoles will get confused as to who they are playing, and will not try as hard as they normally do against rivals...

Or...and hear me out...we wear black, white and RED...and we change the U on the helmet to a G...

Could be...AWE-SOME...

Imagine the SemenHole PTSD kicking in during the coinflip...

It begs the question though....why would we EVER want to look like Oregon State / Oklahoma State / Tennessee?
To sell black jerseys. Tennessee doesn’t have black as a team color either so they’re trying to look like Oregon State also

Advertisement
Back