New Black Uniform thread

adidas hooked up arizona state more then us, sad times, hopefully Mario has something up his sleeve for the players but I doubt it, we should be the trendsetters like always

Advertisement
I’ve screamed for YEARS about this. Our Smoke unis, which was the inspiration for Nike’s future smoke iterations, were absolutely fire.

Legitimately one of my favorite alternates & the material used was ahead of its time.
The smoke were nice but the green versions were the most underrated, IMO.

1723913205559.webp

1723913292868.webp

1723913407776.webp

Last edited:
Advertisement
please go back to Nike

only thing Adidas did that was anything like Nike IMO was last seasons black uniforms.....those ***** are fire and should be a regular for the modern people not the caveman fans

**** shame with Adidas that everytime I play CFB25 I have to change the CPUs uniforms cause most look better than ours.

Advertisement
I'm not into the black uniforms much - their purpose - unless they really, really dim the lights - but then we'd need strobe lights to find our receivers.

Love Black Uni concept. This one missed out completely. 1. Have to have Matte Black for the helmet. 2. Like the Dolphins eliminate almost completely one color, not near enough Green.

Advertisement
Speaking of unis,

What gives this year? I'm looking on Fanatics and Caneswear, and there is literally nothing new, or it's just trash. I've looked all over the place and all the shirts, hats etc are the same as last year, and if it's anything new, it's just boring and basic..Like literally nothing jumps out and says.. oooohhh.. I have to have that.

Is something happening we don't know about with Adidas? I've never seen less of a selection of clothes in my life.

Advertisement
Speaking of unis,

What gives this year? I'm looking on Fanatics and Caneswear, and there is literally nothing new, or it's just trash. I've looked all over the place and all the shirts, hats etc are the same as last year, and if it's anything new, it's just boring and basic..Like literally nothing jumps out and says.. oooohhh.. I have to have that.

Is something happening we don't know about with Adidas? I've never seen less of a selection of clothes in my life.

We have a whole separate thread for this.

Adidas is terrible on the merch side. Awful. Limited selection, late to the market, no coordinated push. They put out the same **** for every one of their schools, no uniqueness, no creativity.

The shoe they came out with for the year has already been marked down and discontinued on their website.

The orange slide they came out with is for sale on EVERY OTHER WEBSITE before the adidas website.

Try searching for "University of Miami" or "Miami Hurricanes" on the adidas site, and you get random non-UM merch that happens to be orange. Or green.

The Fear of God merch wasn't even available for sale when the players wore it for one game. The shoes came out AFTER BASKETBALL SEASON WAS OVER.

Every single thing adidas touches turns out poorly. Miami Nights 2023 was the 2022 design. It has taken adidas TEN YEARS to get a basic no-frills jersey correct, and even then, it's still not as good as comparable Nike jerseys.

Did they ever try to do any UM-special Yeezys? Sambas? AE's? Look, I have a couple of UM colorways for Hardens and Dames, but I got those special, they were never in wide release. They've made a couple of nice Boosts for us, which have been outnumbered by the ****** shoes they've done for us, like that bargan-basement SuperNova. Just go on StockX or GOAT, and nearly every single adidas UM colorway can be purchased for below-retail prices. Nobody wants them.

Speaking of unis,

Adidas dragging *** as usual and they are prioritizing the new school Canes store before everyone else.

Advertisement
Back