Mark Walton Arrested Again

Advertisement
Tired Britney Spears GIF

Advertisement
Throw away the key.
Just because you played FB does not entitle a 'get out of jail' free card..

Can’t get right
JB if he can't get right ..........whether it is alcohol or drug abuse to dull the pain of whatever is in his head, then he will pay a **** of a sacrifice........ away from society for a while.. Jailtime..............these flareups of violence and negative **** will be **** to pay as he gets older and builds a record....wasted......

Advertisement
Trauma causes vary. I’ve never walked in his shoes, but I’ve had my own experiences as a youngster. Hoping he gets help and back on path to be the father his kid(s) need him to be.

Prayers w/ this young man. U can look into his eyes & see he’s not 💯. Really hoping someone in his circle is responsible enough to go get him some serious help.
Relly.....does he even KNOW how to ask for help?....that is the question, and it is such a waste for someone who could have contributed to everyone around him... a **** shame

What the **** is this?

Leaving South Florida is not going to help him, or his alleged victims. This guy has major issues which will follow him wherever he goes.

I hate this narrative of you “have to leave South Florida.“ Like bad shlt doesn’t happen in other places.

The problem is inside his head, not in his surroundings. And if there is a problem with his surroundings he will gravitate to those bad surroundings wherever he goes.
? Where did I say that only applies to south Florida? I grew up with a bunch of guys in Massachusetts who needed to leave where they grew up so that they could mature, focus on themselves, and get a fresh start. It’s the reason a lot of 18 year olds enlist.

No where did I say his issues aren’t mental, but the first real step for him to getting help is leaving his comfortable environment and being able to focus solely on himself. He will be much more likely to seek help and improve himself when he steps outside his comfort zone and is on his on. No family or friends dropping by or texting you to get a drink on a Thursday night. You learn a lot about yourself when you move to a new place where you have no history or connections.

Advertisement
I didn’t know Walton has been diagnosed.
I dont know that he has, but something aint right with the guy and getting bashed in the frontal lobe repeatedly likely makes everything worse..

I would be shocked if he didnt have it with how far down he has gone since he first got to UM....

Advertisement
Some people have to hit rock bottom before they ask for and accept help
If he is convicted of these charges, there will be no asking for help. There will be a minimum of 10 years in prison. He will likely score more.

That said, accusations are not evidence. I will wait for it to play out in the court.

Advertisement
Back