Mark Walton Arrested Again

Thick is an Absolute understatement for NJ....The epitome of "Slob"

That last picture I saw of him, I think he was leaning up against a stadium half wall, for a spring game, so either a high school or some other kind of community stadium, but anyway what I saw was a guy that isn’t going to live 10 more years.. and I’m not saying this to body shame him, I’m just saying calling it obesity doesn’t even begin to cover it. Those people when they’re that large, unless something drastic changes, they don’t live a lot of years. Too much strain on the heart, many have uncontrolled diabetes and just a ton of other diseases and obesity related sequela. I believe the highest medical designation is morbid obesity, he’s well over that and then to arrange that has no classification. It’s sad although I guess he’s a scumbag in real life as well

Advertisement
That last picture I saw of him, I think he was leaning up against a stadium half wall, for a spring game, so either a high school or some other kind of community stadium, but anyway what I saw was a guy that isn’t going to live 10 more years.. and I’m not saying this to body shame him, I’m just saying calling it obesity doesn’t even begin to cover it. Those people when they’re that large, unless something drastic changes, they don’t live a lot of years. Too much strain on the heart, many have uncontrolled diabetes and just a ton of other diseases and obesity related sequela. I believe the highest medical designation is morbid obesity, he’s well over that and then to arrange that has no classification. It’s sad although I guess he’s a scumbag in real life as well
I hate that Fat POS.....Almost knocked his overweight *** out at a CanesFest yrs ago....came up and barged into a convo I was having, completely uninvited, spewing some BS just to raise my ire.....the Cape Buffalo he was with was just as disgusting...

I hate that Fat POS.....Almost knocked his overweight *** out at a CanesFest yrs ago....came up and barged into a convo I was having, completely uninvited, spewing some BS just to raise my ire.....the Cape Buffalo he was with was just as disgusting...
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes ....bro...I'm dead serious...Me and a friend (who's a Don't F with type of Guy) were having a convo about Great UM Safeties...next thing you know Blimp boy comes walking up running his mouth saying Darryl Williams was alot better than Ed Reed at UM (and anyone who knows me, knows Ed's my boy)...it was eerily similar to when me and @TheOriginalCane were at ACE Cafe, night before the UM vs UF game in Orlando, when this drunk Azzwipe UM Fan came up under similar circumstances, saying Shaq was alot better than Nate Webster....it took everything I could muster to walk away....Lol...

Last edited:
Prison overcrowding after the put NJ in.
I know that guy real well. Met him back at the Peach Bowl in 05. A bunch of people were hanging out at the Marriot Marquis after the game. Anyway, we see Erin Andrews who was staying there. He proceeds to starting yelling, "Erin Andrews take it up the ***!" She either didn't hear him or just ignored him. He's a vile human.

I know that guy real well. Met him back at the Peach Bowl in 05. A bunch of people were hanging out at the Marriot Marquis after the game. Anyway, we see Erin Andrews who was staying there. He proceeds to starting yelling, "Erin Andrews take it up the ***!" She either didn't hear him or just ignored him. He's a vile human.
Vile is too nice of a word...Pathetic POS....

Advertisement
Happy to be out jail?

Your ignorance and naivety is boundless.
I'm ignorant because I said he was happy to be out of jail lol. Wow. Tell me Mr. Psychiatrist, how does he display signs of schizophrenia through his body language? Btw, he will never see a mental hospital. If found guilty, he's going to prison.

Did you by any chance get your psychiatry degree at CanesFam U? I hear they have a great law program too.

S
I'm ignorant because I said he was happy to be out of jail lol. Wow. Tell me Mr. Psychiatrist, how does he display signs of schizophrenia through his body language? Btw, he will never see a mental hospital. If found guilty, he's going to prison.

Did you by any chance get your psychiatry degree at CanesFam U? I hear they have a great law program too.

Yeah because skipping out of jail and having a fake football practice is what people do after getting bonded out.

You don’t have to be a doctor to tell someone is schizo any more than seeing someone’s leg folded in half means it’s broken.

How many young, black schizophrenics do you personally know? Of course the answer is zero.

FOOH.

Advertisement
S

Yeah because skipping out of jail and having a fake football practice is what people do after getting bonded out.

You don’t have to be a doctor to tell someone is schizo any more than seeing someone’s leg folded in half means it’s broken.

How many young, black schizophrenics do you personally know? Of course the answer is zero.

FOOH.
Lol.......how does one even respond to nonsense like this? The fact you threw in his race makes you look even dumber. Are white schizophrenics different than black schizophrenics?

Advertisement
Back