Mark Walton Arrested Again

Advertisement
Yeesh… it’s going to be hard for him to avoid jail time if he is found guilty.

Has he been charged with strong armed robbery?
Not sure of the status of the charges but I see Slater saying the judge ordered him to continue being held without bond.

As was mentioned, prisons certainly don't act to rehabilitate broken people but it really might be his only chance at having whatever sort of epiphany he needs to have to salvage his life.

How tf did Golden choose this pyscho over Joe Yearby ??

Golden started Yearby over Walton. He only had half chub for him. Now Richt - he was rock hard for Walton. Richt called Walton the best player he ever coached. Talk about an enabler....

All jokes aside - there was no indication Walton was nothing but a great dude while at Miami. Especially given all he's gone through.

These incidents keep getting worse - and everyone keeps saying "I hope he gets help" - but that's obviously not happening. It's sad/worrisome to see.

I have no idea what the reasons/causes are for his behavior or what the solution is (only guesses on both) - I just hope this has a positive end.

He's been hitting that bottom rock repeatedly for some time now... Really praying this young man gets the help he needs and can overcome whatever he's going through.
Maybe a few years in prison will be his real rock bottom.

Hope he reaches out and accepts the help he needs.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure when you pull a gun on someone and demand their Rolex, you know what you're doing. Unless there's some back story there, he's a lost cause until he decides he's on the wrong path.

Advertisement
One of these bumps will eventually be for his death.. Hope he gets some help but won’t hold my breath.

He should have been hospitalized years ago, but he was just barely coherent enough and had enough money to make people look the other way.

He is spiraling and no one would step in.It’s good he doesn’t have a bond. He shouldn’t be on the streets in his condition.

The courts are WAY behind and he is going to sit for a long time. He won’t be able to pull off the act of being coherent much longer. He will be hospitalized over this. Probably long term. There will be stories in the streets of extremely strange behavior from him in jail.

At least he is off the streets before he hurt anybody or got himself hurt or killed.

Advertisement
Disappointing, I just picked up a nice collection of former canes football cards that had some really nice Walton and Winslow sigs too… probably time to throw those away before I’m put on a list.

Walton does have a beautiful signature.

Advertisement
I dont know that he has, but something aint right with the guy and getting bashed in the frontal lobe repeatedly likely makes everything worse..

I would be shocked if he didnt have it with how far down he has gone since he first got to UM....
The dude has been in trouble with the law since 2019 (when he was 21 years old). How about he’s just a lawbreaker until there’s evidence to suggest otherwise. Because him being a lawbreaker is a fact, blaming his behavior on CTE is conjecture.

Advertisement
Back