Mark Walton Arrested Again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's obviously not right in the head going all the way back to thar Pizza Hut incident. Now he's obviously become a danger to himself and society. Sadly, the best case is probably that this would be a substance abuse problem and not a mental one because at least if it's the former there might be (even if it's small) a chance he can eventually get right again by having some epiphany as he suffers potentially large legal ramifications now.

Advertisement
Geezus man, hate to see it. The writing was on the wall though for awhile now, football was the only thread keeping him straight and once that was gone dude has just lost it even more.

Dude needs to leave south Florida

What the **** is this?

Leaving South Florida is not going to help him, or his alleged victims. This guy has major issues which will follow him wherever he goes.

I hate this narrative of you “have to leave South Florida.“ Like bad shlt doesn’t happen in other places.

The problem is inside his head, not in his surroundings. And if there is a problem with his surroundings he will gravitate to those bad surroundings wherever he goes.

Advertisement
I was hoping this guy could get it all straightened out and have a feel-good comeback story arc but it does not appear that will be the case. Sad to see a talent squandered. You never know a dudes struggles--just got to hope he gets it worked out before he does some real damage.

Hate to see this! I hope this young man gets the help he needs and gets his life together.
He is struggling. Some of you peeps are a holes. Imagine. Here is a Liberty City kid who's Dad was murdered when he was 7 years old, his brother was shot and killed and his mom died from a stoke at 45 years old... I ain't saying what he's done is right, but no one should have to go through what he has had too...

Advertisement
Back