Mark Walton Arrested Again

He's now beat up his girlfriend (twice), his cousin, and tried to attack some random Pizza Hut worker.

Reading people's comments, what's getting lost in all this is the people around him he's actually physically hurting. Walton's on a path to seriously hurt more than just himself.

It's a sad thing to see, and I hope he turns it around - but it's also very hard to help someone who doesn't think they need help.
If I remember correctly, I Think he got in a fight with his neighbor too, over a parking spot or something. Something is not right with him, dude needs mental help. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Advertisement

Jesus this guy! What the **** is wrong with him? Smh just flushed a promising career down the toilet in less then two years. And smiling In his mugshot to boot like a arrogant little punk. I wonder if he’s gonna be all smiles when no NFL team will touch him from now on with a ten foot pole. Just a shame!

Advertisement
That stuff’s really bad. It’s not like regular weed. I used to see some street dudes whacked out on it regularly in the city I previously lived in. Cops told me that there’s poison in it. I asked why the **** would anyone smoke that instead of weed and they said it’s cheaper. So is Spice to weed what crack is or was to coke???

K2 is worse than crack, I've never heard of a crack addict cannibalizing people such as was the case with K2. Hopefully they get rid of the Federal prohibition on marijuana once and for all.

It has all kind of chemicals in it. Its basically like smoking an incense.
That stuff’s really bad. It’s not like regular weed. I used to see some street dudes whacked out on it regularly in the city I previously lived in. Cops told me that there’s poison in it. I asked why the **** would anyone smoke that instead of weed and they said it’s cheaper. So is Spice to weed what crack is or was to coke???

Advertisement
Frankly, marijuana is less harmful then alcohol. Just letting you know. It's legal in most states. Not a biggy. Great for PAIN.

He's going down the Delonte West path. He needs the treatment and someone to actually grab him and mentor him towards it. This is a mental health issue..not drugs..or him being a wanna be tough guy etc.

Both the mental health & fake tough guy narrative seem to fit IMO. A lot of things around Walton has reflected a poor grip on reality from the jump.

C'mon, brother. Don't make excuses for this behavior. Many here have likely gone through terrible **** in their lives and they aren't out there abusing people and goin off the rails like a crazy train.

Its clear the man has a mental health problem on top of all of the bad **** in his life. He's had problems going all of the way back to at least high school...not quite like this to the best of my knowledge, but he's been a mess for a long time and you're right...he's had a lot of bad **** in his life...but he's also had every opportunity (multiple times) to live a productive life despite all of this **** and has blown it every time.

He's gone from a victim to...well...not. He's well on his way to being a menace to society if he's not already there. He needs help. Lots of it.

This. He's gone thru bad stuff so he should be allowed to be a complete *******? Get out of here. The guy is either mentally ill or a complete *******. One or the other. And past history does not excuse bad behavior. Otherwise, most of us would be monsters.

Synthetic weed is horrific. But its pretty obvious to me that MW is mentally ill.

Advertisement
Nope.. Bipolar or Schizoeffective disorder that comes outaround his age. Also these dudes smoke K2. But it seems to be one of the mental health disorders that came out. I doubt CTE. Its been pretty obvious with his issues that are recurring. He needs a treatment plan and meds.
Seems like every football player that has the wild erratic actions an emotions when they die they hve CTE. Of course he could have other mental illness but dude has good health care I'm sure if he was bipolar or schizophrenic they can diagnose that now. Hes headed towards the level of jr seau, Hernandez, Winslow shows all the signs. Football is no joke his actions an the studies of CTE are adding up. I could be wrong. Mark jus seemed like a good dude had no problems up until a couple years ago

Gotta keep it real
R08f5e7880811e852bcf6a45d87e00d9c

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back