Jump to #7 in the AP poll, #9 in the Coaches poll

The Canes should jump Oregon and Penn State because the Canes are clearly better. I don’t think Tennessee will jump us

Advertisement
Should be:

1. Georgia
2. Texas
3. Ohio Taint
4. Alabama
5. Ole Miss
6. Mzzou
7. Miami
8. USC
9. Tennessee
10. Utah

Now, I can see putting us anywhere from 7 to 9, but definitely not lower than 9th.
Two teams lost, ND and Michigan, while TN leaps up, so I predict Miami at 11, even though we should be ahead of at a minimum Penn St

UGA
TX
Taint
Bama
Ole Miss
TN
Mizzou
Oregon
Penn state
USC
Miami

Advertisement
it's not a power rating - if it was we'd be top 6-7

my guess is TN jumps us like others have said, Michigan and ND fall, and for us to be #11

Two teams lost, ND and Michigan, while TN leaps up, so I predict Miami at 11, even though we should be ahead of at a minimum Penn St

UGA
TX
Taint
Bama
Ole Miss
TN
Mizzou
Oregon
Penn state
USC
Miami
I think it’s another shakeout week Miami winds up number eight or nine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our University of Miami Hurricanes just need to "control the controllable":

Win the games on their schedule and be in driver's seat (for once) of their destiny.

Other teams are going to contribute to our University of Miami Hurricanes' rankings just by them not controlling their controllable--e.g. losing games on their schedule.

It has become so much more simple really in the era of expanded playoffs.

aoDZZ7iby5Xydyo3V0.gif

What Al Davis said.

Beat USF convincingly at their house after they gave BAMA problems and people will start to notice. Sets us up nicely for the mid season stretch run.

Advertisement
I think 4 of the top 6 are sec teams . OSU UGA Texas Miami Ole Miss are the 5 best teams . Tennessee is right there...

Advertisement
Back