Jump to #7 in the AP poll, #9 in the Coaches poll

Advertisement
I wonder why the AP has us at 15 and not 12? That is disappointing.

I think it's the other way around.

AP has us at 12. The Coaches Poll has us at 15.

The three differences are that AP jumped us over K-State and OK-State (both Big 12 teams) and jumped USC over us (USC beat a ranked LSU, we beat an unranked Florida).

In the case of K-State and OK-State, I think the coaches have more "respect" for the Big 12 schools than, say, the writers do.

Advertisement
I think it's the other way around.

AP has us at 12. The Coaches Poll has us at 15.

The three differences are that AP jumped us over K-State and OK-State (both Big 12 teams) and jumped USC over us (USC beat a ranked LSU, we beat an unranked Florida).

In the case of K-State and OK-State, I think the coaches have more "respect" for the Big 12 schools than, say, the writers do.
yes, my apologies. thanks.

Impressive.
Darth Vader GIF by Star Wars

But they are not Jedis yet.

Chaney is not hurt. He played in that game. I looked at the box score and he had 1 catch for 17 yards. He did not have a single rushing attempt. Maybe he's just not that good and can't separate himself from the other running backs.
hmm maybe he got hurt in game? Or perhaps he is the clear #1 and they were saving him? Good or not I feel like when you blow out Austin Peay 62-0 EVERYONE gets touches.

I went back and looked and yes I see the 1 catch for 17 now, missed that the first time but 8 people had carries, 2 of which look to be QBs so call it 6 total true rushers and I am sure 1-2 were WR so even if he was 3-4th on the depth chart seems like he should have had at least ONE

Advertisement
Guys, I’m certainly not trying to tell you what to do, but as soon as it was halftime this past weekend I went ahead and booked my room for Charlotte while it was cheap. I’m HH so I can book it and if we begin to suck or we don’t make it, I can cancel no problem. The rooms were cheap for those that are thinking of going but the closer it gets, the higher the room rates are going. Just an FYI from WR Cane.

I think Tennessee will jump us but ND and Michigan are dropping off. Alabama should drop too but they wont

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami will likely be 9 or 10. A lot of teams ahead of Miami have been looking bad so who knows

Should be:

1. Georgia
2. Texas
3. Ohio Taint
4. Alabama
5. Ole Miss
6. Mzzou
7. Miami
8. USC
9. Tennessee
10. Utah

Now, I can see putting us anywhere from 7 to 9, but definitely not lower than 9th.

Should be:

1. Georgia
2. Texas
3. Ohio Taint
4. Alabama
5. Ole Miss
6. Mzzou
7. Miami
8. USC
9. Tennessee
10. Utah

Now, I can see putting us anywhere from 7 to 9, but definitely not lower than 9th.
No chance. We’re not jumping 5 spots after beating FAMU when only two above us lost. And doubtful Oregon drops much, if at all, tel
Should be:

1. Georgia
2. Texas
3. Ohio Taint
4. Alabama
5. Ole Miss
6. Mzzou
7. Miami
8. USC
9. Tennessee
10. Utah

i know this is your “should be,” but our FAMU win isn’t bumping us 5 spots when only 2 lost above us.

Plus … Oregon. They haven’t looked their ranking yet but no way they’re dropped much, if at all, for beating a decent BSU team.

Advertisement
Back