January 13-15 expected visitors

Advertisement
Advertisement
who is Richt going in home with? ITU says he's going in home Thursday night with someone :monkey-serious: [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Pouncey, according to Canesport, will be among six on-campus visitors this weekend, a group that also includes cornerback target Jhavonte Dean, four-star Virginia-based defensive lineman Elijah Conliffe and three UM oral commitments: defensive end DJ Johnson, Njoku and cornerback Trajan Bandy.

Four-star senior defensive tackle Elijah Conliffe of Hampton (Va.) High School confirmed to GoVols247 on Wednesday morning that he's planning to take an official visit to Tennessee this weekend.

Recruiting Season......

Pouncey, according to Canesport, will be among six on-campus visitors this weekend, a group that also includes cornerback target Jhavonte Dean, four-star Virginia-based defensive lineman Elijah Conliffe and three UM oral commitments: defensive end DJ Johnson, Njoku and cornerback Trajan Bandy.

Four-star senior defensive tackle Elijah Conliffe of Hampton (Va.) High School confirmed to GoVols247 on Wednesday morning that he's planning to take an official visit to Tennessee this weekend.

Recruiting Season......

Since its Ferman reporting, I'll take it that he is visiting UT and not UM

So 6 confirmed for the weekend? Unless there are any other new ones that haven't been reported yet

Glad we have Thomas and Harley coming on separate weekends

As far as it goes with Smith, he would not be wise to come to the U. Bama and LSU both are doing nothing with top talent Receivers. Malachi Dupre was one of the best receivers I have ever seen in high school and still at 6'4 is one of the most impressive athletes at that position. However he has never even been listed as an top college receiver during his career.

SEASON REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
2016 41 593 14.5 63 3 0 0 0.0 0 0
2015 43 698 16.2 55 6 0 0 0.0 0 0
2014 14 318

Advertisement
As far as it goes with Smith, he would not be wise to come to the U. Bama and LSU both are doing nothing with top talent Receivers. Malachi Dupre was one of the best receivers I have ever seen in high school and still at 6'4 is one of the most impressive athletes at that position. However he has never even been listed as an top college receiver during his career.

2014 14 318

Que?

Advertisement
Conliffe is visiting Tennessee this weekend and Florida next. Looks like the 27th is open though

2014 14 318

Que?

He must've made a mistake.

Advertisement
Back