January 13-15 expected visitors

C2Jtk77WgAAPXxn.webp

Gerry Hamilton @HamiltonESPN
2m
#Miami #Canes OV weekend: Evidence Njoku, DJ Johnson, Jordan Pouncey, Trajan Bandy, #WVU commit Mike Harley & #Alabama verbal Jahvonte Dean

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I always saw E Njoku as a pure WR. But the boy is filling out big time. Maybe he will be a TE in the end after all.

Advertisement
View attachment 41554

Gerry Hamilton @HamiltonESPN
2m
#Miami #Canes OV weekend: Evidence Njoku, DJ Johnson, Jordan Pouncey, Trajan Bandy, #WVU commit Mike Harley & #Alabama verbal Jahvonte Dean

Where's the U from Harley, LOL. Kid is getting a nice free meals this weekend. Anybody order Lobsters?

we have a WR commit bigger than our DE commit hahaha Evidence is huge. Can he play OL?

Lol Iwas thinking are we sure tthat's Njoku. Holy **** he's huge

Evidence is a project through and through, but thats the type of project you role the dice on. Kid is massive.

Put him on ice for 2 years and then this boy could be a terror. That size and keeping his athleticism but then you mold him? Defensive coordinator will have nightmares facing him

Advertisement
As far as it goes with Smith, he would not be wise to come to the U. Bama and LSU both are doing nothing with top talent Receivers. Malachi Dupre was one of the best receivers I have ever seen in high school and still at 6'4 is one of the most impressive athletes at that position. However he has never even been listed as an top college receiver during his career.

SEASON REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
2016 41 593 14.5 63 3 0 0 0.0 0 0
2015 43 698 16.2 55 6 0 0 0.0 0 0
2014 14 318

Que?

My bad it is wise for him to come... Let me edit that real quick

As far as it goes with Smith, he would not be wise to come to the U. Bama and LSU both are doing nothing with top talent Receivers. Malachi Dupre was one of the best receivers I have ever seen in high school and still at 6'4 is one of the most impressive athletes at that position. However he has never even been listed as an top college receiver during his career.

SEASON REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
2016 41 593 14.5 63 3 0 0 0.0 0 0
2015 43 698 16.2 55 6 0 0 0.0 0 0
2014 14 318

Que?

He must've made a mistake.

Yes it was an honest mistake I was trying to finish my post before my boss came... My bad editing now. It would not be wise for him to go anywhere other than the U. Especially in light of his other two choices..

Advertisement
Back