January 13-15 expected visitors

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody in the media knows **** about recruiting lol its laughable. I still remember Clay and Will Manso after a game when AR went off saying he wasn't that highly recruited lol it's crazy how cluelessthe media is on this

Advertisement
Nobody in the media knows **** about recruiting lol its laughable. I still remember Clay and Will Manso after a game when AR went off saying he wasn't that highly recruited lol it's crazy how cluelessthe media is on this

Somebody actually said that?

Somebody actually said that?

Yes I think after the UVA game I got home from a watch party and the Clay guy said it and that confirmed more then ever how much the media knows jack **** about this

Advertisement
Mario won't have his access to the free Camaro's, Challengers and Chargers and fully stuffed duffle bags in Eugene
No,he has NIKE which is way better than cars and duffle bags.
Yes shoes and apparel beat vehicles.

How did you manage to login successfully let alone type that sentence with the level of ****** taking place?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back