January 13-15 expected visitors

Advertisement
In this day and age of recruit clowning, has Harley really done that much to get blasted here? He has stuck with one school and said a few disparaging remarks about Miami. I don't think he has done enough to be ostracized though. Maybe I missed some more clowning he did. But my goodness we need wr and we need speed. He is still a take. And if he shows up it's not like he will be recruiting for WV.

:q3XKXeX:

He'd been dropping innuendo about Miami for months. Then said the winner of the RAB was where he'd go. Then backed off the RAB statement before saying he'd shut down recruitment to stick with WVU, but "always wanted to be a gator".

I ain't mad at the kid though, because it's really his loss at the end of the day. The sun will rise tomorrow and we'll still be Miami.

Last edited:
Forget about Harley.

Grab Pouncey.

Go hard after Jeff Thomas and Devonta Smith.
they are hard on Devonta smith. everyone says have no shot. smith says are in it legitimately and he is torn between bama and Miami along with lsu. so depends if u want to believe the kid or sources. the coaches seem to think have a legit shot with him. if get him would be huge get.

Forget about Harley.

Grab Pouncey.

they are hard on Devonta smith. everyone says have no shot. smith says are in it legitimately and he is torn between bama and Miami along with lsu. so depends if u want to believe the kid or sources. the coaches seem to think have a legit shot with him. if get him would be huge get.

If I'm not mistaken, Tweed said he ain't coming.

Forget about Harley.

Grab Pouncey.

He said he was a silent to the school but we all know how thats like

Advertisement
Forget about Harley.

Grab Pouncey.

Not enough passes to go around at Bama

Forget about Harley.

Grab Pouncey.

Which isn't Miami. Probably Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So this why these guys are taking Oregon Seriously?
[TWEET]818690302839918592[/TWEET]

Watch how great Beanerdict does recruiting South Florida from **** *** Oregon. LULZ

Win Win.

Cristonoballs goes to the west coast where no south florida kid wants to play, and Bama loses their top cherry picker

Dominoes falling into place for Rick to start building that wall

Time to call up Trump and start asking for some funding

Watch how great Beanerdict does recruiting South Florida from **** *** Oregon. LULZ

Well I don't think he'll have any staying power obviously. But there are like 4 south florida guys seriously considering bama this year.

Considering Alabaga and going to **** *** Oregon are two completely different animals.

Well I don't think he'll have any staying power obviously. But there are like 4 south florida guys seriously considering bama this year.

Considering Alabaga and going to **** *** Oregon are two completely different animals.

Meant to say 4 south florida guys seriously considering Oregon late this year

Advertisement
Mario won't have his access to the free Camaro's, Challengers and Chargers and fully stuffed duffle bags in Eugene

Forget about Harley.

Grab Pouncey.

Which isn't Miami. Probably Bama.

Well after this playoff he has a lot to think about. Bama's passing game is **** and they are loaded at WR. In the meantime he just watched Ahmon eat all year long this year. Kid has something to think about.

Mario won't have his access to the free Camaro's, Challengers and Chargers and fully stuffed duffle bags in Eugene

Don't get it twisted they have a lot off money to throw around. What they don't have is the head of the NCAA protecting them.
They already got caught while Kelly was there.

Advertisement
Back